1.8

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The next day when Celeste went down with Harry and Ron to the Great Hall she could see the shocked face of Malfoy seeing as Harry and Ron were still in Hogwarts and not expelled.

Harry had told Ron and Celeste all about the Gringotts situation and the package that Hagrid had taken. Celeste was running all the possible scenarios through her head on what it could be.

"It's either really valuable or really dangerous" Ron says

"I think it should just be really valuable you know, cause there is a three headed dog guarding it" Celeste says

"Or both" Harry points out and nods.

"What broom did your mom send you again?" Ron asks Celeste as she stuffs her mouth with bacons and eggs.

"I'm using a Cleansweep 11, Mom said that when the new Nimbus comes out she'll get it since it's only my first year in the team" Celeste's muffled voice says and Ron nodded understanding where she's coming from.

Harry's owl swooped down and dropped in a package with a letter on top and Harry opened the letter first.

"What is it?" Celeste asked looking over his shoulder and saw that McGonagall had given Harry a Nimbus 2000, she could see him trying to hide his smile.

"A Nimbus 2000??" Ron groaned "I've never even touched one!"

The three left the hall as quick as possible since they wanted to open the broomstick in private before their first lesson, but they were stopped by Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle.

Celeste had a frown plastered on her face as they took the parcel from Harry.

"This is a broomstick" He said throwing the broom back at Harry with a spite on his face. "You'll be for it this time, Potter, first-years aren't allowed them"

"It's not any old broomstick" Ron said as he couldn't resist showing it off to Malfoy "It's a Nimbus 2000! What did you say you got at home, Malfoy."

"A Comet Two-Sixty?" Ron grinned at Harry "Comets look flashy but they're not in the same league as the Nimbus"

"What would you know about it" Malfoy snapped "I suppose you and your brothers have to save up, twig by twig"

Celeste was about to butt in before Professor Flitwick came to the scene.

"Not arguing, I hope, boys? and Ms.Potter" He says giving the girl a small smile.

"Potter's been sent a broomstick, Professor" Malfoy quickly said hoping to get Harry in trouble.

"Well, yes that's right" Professor Flitwick responded looking at Harry happily. "Professor McGonagall told me all about the special circumstances for both the Potters. Now Harry what model is it?"

"A Nimbus 2000!" Harry grinned.

"Yeah and he wouldn't have gotten it without Malfoy!" Celeste added as she tried to stifle a laugh at the look of jealousy plastered onto the Slytherin's face.

The three then raced upstairs, giddy in excitement as they laughed at Malfoy's face.

"Well it's true" Harry says as they reached the top of the staircase. "If he hadn't stolen Neville's Remembrall, I wouldn't be in the team.."