4.30

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The snow had been falling much more faster now, it had piled up into a thick ground around the castle and the field. The Beauxbaton carriage looked like a frosted pumpkin next to an iced gingerbread house that was Hagrid's hut. The Durmstrang ship was glazed with ice.

The house elves had stirred up a series of rich, warming stews and savory puddings and only Fleur was complaining.

"It is too 'eavy, all zis 'Ogwarts food" She groaned as they got out of the Great Hall. Ron forcing Celeste to let him hide behind her, which was ultimately useless with their drastic height difference.

"You wuss" Celeste hissed and Ron glared up at her.

"Oh there's a tragedy!" Hermione snapped "She really thinks a lot of herself, doesn't she?"

"I don't get what you hate about Fleur, she's amazingly kind" Celeste pointed out and Hermione just huffed as her.

"Hermione- who are you going to the ball with?" Ron asks

"I'm not telling you, you'll make fun of me"

"You're Joking, Weasley!" Malfoy says behind them and Celeste winced- after the whole Regulus thing, she was lucky enough not to deal with the blonde especially after the discovery that he was indeed her one and only 2nd cousin.

"You're not telling me someone's asked that to the ball? Not the long molated Mudblood?"

"You take that back Malfoy" Celeste turned and Malfoy gave her a challenging gaze.

"Hello, Professor Moody" Hermione says loudly and Malfoy went pale as he turned around and loooked wildly for Moody but the Professor was still by the staff table.

"Twitchy little ferret, aren't you Malfoy?" Hermione grins 

"You fixed your teeth didn't you?" Celeste hums as they all walked up the staircase.

"Well- mom and dad told me they wanted me to get braces but once Madam Pomfrey fixed them up and Celeste was expressing her anger to a wall, I never told her to stop."

"Damn" Ron hummed 

They got up to the common room where Harry recieved the letter back from Sirius and Celeste decided it was time to write back for him as well.

Dear Sirius,

How are you? I havent' heard from you since the beginning of the term, quite miss you annoying mom every single minute of the day. I'm sure you already know this but Harry's already done the first task phenomenally- although he did recieve help from both you and Hermione, which honestly is such a mood.

The Yule Ball is coming up as well. Harry hasn't gotten anywhere with the 2nd task but I have an idea about how to deal with it. Just not too sure about it. Tell mom that I love the dress that she sent along with the multiple accessories.

I've been getting much closer with Ron these days, and I met another person from the Astronomy Tower- he said he was a Black.. but not too sure about that.

Sadly, Fred isn't going to be taking me to the ball- as much as I wanted to go with him (as very good friends). I've been asked by Cedric to go and I said yes.

(Pass this letter on to mom and Uncle Remus, they would definitely want to know about this)

How have you been doing alone? Hopefully mom hasn't ripped all her hair out trying to restore peace in the household. Tinky is here with me in Hogwarts.