1.21

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

As the days gone by, Celeste found herself pranking way too many people as Harry and Hermione weren't there to keep her busy or to stop her. It got to the point that Filch started to ask Mrs.Norris as to why he always ends up accidentally accusing Professor McGonagall and Professor Snape after the fog from the bombs cleared up.

Celeste was in the library with Hermione and Ron as her mind drifted back onto her father's figure and she unconsciously ran her hand across the bracelet on her arm. She mumble soft words under her breath before placing the bracelet onto a ring as it adjusted to her finger size.

Harry soon came running, breathless as he explained to the three he just saw Quirrell finally giving up on whatever it was that he was holding up and Celeste sighed.

"Snape's done it, then!" Ron exclaims. "If Quirrell's told him how to break his Anti-Dark Force spell --"

"There's still Fluffy, though," Hermione and Celeste says at the same time.

"Maybe Snape's found out how to get past him without asking Hagrid," Ron mentioned. "I bet there's a book somewhere in here telling you how to get past a giant three-headed dog. So what do we do, Harry?"

Celeste saw a glint of adventure light up in Ron's eyes and she smiled softly at the ginger boy before Hermione stood up

"We tell Dumbeldore, we should've done that since the beginning!" Hermione says

"But we've got no proof" Celeste says

"Quirrell's too scared to back us up. Snape's only got to say he doesn't know how the troll got in at Halloween and that he was nowhere near the third floor -- who do you think they'll believe, him or us? It's not exactly a secret we hate him, Dumbledore'll think we made it up to get him sacked. Filch wouldn't help us if his life depended on it, he's too friendly with Snape, and the more students get thrown out, the better, he'll think. And don't forget, we're not supposed to know about the Stone or Fluffy. That'll take a lot of explaining." Harry ranted and Celeste felt like her head was going to explode from all of this.

"Let's poke around-" 

"No more poking around" Harry says flatly and Celeste muttered sadly before she goes over to Ron and the two started drawing small stick figures, representing them. Then added a big dog-like creature and a cloaked stickman with mop-like hair.

The next day, Hermione, Harry, Ron and Celeste got a letter from McGonagall about their detention.

"I can't believe we got detention" Ron groans and Celeste shrugs at him as they all went down to the entrance hall.

"We really shouldn't have" Celeste says "Who would've known what would happen to you if I hadn't brought you sooner"

"Yeah well you actually do deserve those detentions, heard from Fred and George that you've been pranking like crazy these days" Ron says and Celeste scoffs.

"I can't believe you would say that" She hits his arm and Ron pretends to die.

"Ah!" He cried "That hurts! I'm dying! Celeste's killing me!"

"I bloody hate you" Celeste mutters and Ron smiles at her.

"Yeah Yeah, Love you too Leste"

When they actually reached the hall they saw Malfoy but Celeste realized that Neville wasn't there.