4.15

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste returned to the common room 10 minutes after Harry and Ron did. She had spent a few extra minutes with Ginny before the youngest Weasley had to go to the library to meet with her friends.

"What are you lot doing?" She asks Ron and Harry, flopping onto the couch behind them as they were sitting on the floor to get closer to the table that held a few rolls of parchment.

"Predictions" Harry says simply and Celeste looked over his shoulder.

"Those are very- bold predictions" Celeste slightly giggled as Ron wrote that he was going to win a bet for 10 galleons.

"At least we're making them" Ron waved his hand infront of her face as if he was trying to swat a fly away.

"Rude" Celeste tched before going over to Crookshanks who was peering over to the parchment with a dissapointed look, that Hermione would have definitely pulled of if she knew they weren't doing their homework correctly. 

Crookshanks went onto Celeste who laid on the couch. It was purring as she scratched the back of his ear slightly.  It's abnormally large and fluffy body rested on her chest. 

It was about a good hour before the two boys pushed Celeste off the couch to wake her up from her nap. Her hair was slightly messed up and she yelped before realizing where she was.

"Scrawny gits" Celeste hissed before sitting up as Hermione went through the portrait hole. She was carrying  a small box filled with what Celeste would think are pins.

She looked over to see Fred and George huddled over a letter and Fred looked up with a serious and affronted expression before it softened slightly at the sight of her.

"Don't you think it's obvious that you made it up?" Hermione asks

"How dare you!" Ron scoffs "We worked as hard as house elves-"

Celeste elbowed Ron and he groaned before widening his eyes as Hermione raised her eyebrows at him.

"It's just an expression!" Ron quickly says 

Harry placed his quill down before looking at the box Hermione was holding.

"What's that?" Harry asks

"Funny you should ask" Hermione slightly snapped at Ron before opening the lid of the box. Inside of the box was multiple badges that were different colored but they all had the same words 'S.P.E.W'

"Spew?" Celeste asks and both her and Harry picked up the badge.

"What's all this about?" Harry asks

"Not spew" Hermione sighs "S.P.E.W- it stands for the Society of Promotion for Elfish Welfare"

"Never heard of it" Ron hummed

"Of course you haven't" Hermione scoffs "I have only started it today"

"How many members have you got?" Celeste asks and Hermione fidgetted in her place.

"Well if you three join- then four" Hermione says

"And you want us to go around with spew badges?" Ron almost laughed

"S-P-E-W!" Hermione groaned "I was going to put Stop the Outrageous Abuse of Our Fellow Magical Creatures and Campaign for a Change in Their Legal Status,  but it wouldn't fit. So that's the heading of our manifesto."

"Here" Hermione gave out a long parchment. "I've researched throughouly about it in the library, elf enslavement have gone back since centuries! I can't believe that nobody has ever done anything about it!"