2.12

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste mumbled incoherent words as she tried to get back into a comfortable position on her bed. She heard some high-pitched speaking mixed in with Harry's voice so she slowly opened her eyes and squinted slightly to match the dark. 

"Dobby cannot let Harry Potter stay here now that history is to repeat itself, now that the Chamber of Secrets is open once more-"

"Bad Dobby! Very Bad Dobby" Celeste heard someone crack the jug and Celeste shot up and looked over to her left and saw a very poorly taken cared of house elf.

"Hello" Celeste said softly in her hoarse morning voice and the elf snapped it's head to her before gasping

"Celeste Potter! Tis is Dobby- Dobby knows Tinky- Dobby good friend of Tinky- Tinky says many good things about Celeste Potter family- Dobby-" The elf started to stammer but Celeste just rubbed her eyes.

"Hi Dobby what are you doing here?" She yawned before realizing Harry was still there, holding a firm grip on the elf's wrist.

"Harry- don't do that to the poor elf" Celeste sighs but Harry didn't let go

"D-Dobby is fine Misses, Dobby gets treated like vermin at home- Dobby is used to this" The elf says.

"Dobby who opened the Chamber of Secrets?" Harry asked the elf eagerly.

"Dobby- Dobby musn't tell!" The elf cried "Go home Harry Potter! Go home Celeste Potter!"

"But Dobby! We can't!" Harry snapped 

"Dobby our best friend is muggle born and we can-"

"Celeste Potter, Harry Potter, risk their lives for their friends oh- how noble!" The elf cried cutting Celeste's off "But must save themselves! Must! go ho-"

There were footsteps quickly coming to the hospital wing and the elf led out a horrid gasp.

"Dobby must- Dobbly must leave!" The elf screeched before popping away as a crack sound echoed in the hospital wing.

The two Potters slumped back onto their bed- their eyes focused on the dark doorway. Dumbledore soon came stalking into the room- holding one end of a- statue? Professor McGonagall came after him as she held the other end of the statue.

"Get Poppy" Dumbledore says and Celeste saw at Professor McGonagall rushed by the ends of her and Harry's bed to get to the nurse's living quarters, Celeste heard some panicked voices and Madam Pomfrey soon came after, wrapping a cardigan over her pyjamas.

"What happen?" Madam Pomfrey basically shrieked as she came to the statue.

"Another attack" Dumbledore sighed "Minerva saw him by the stairs"

"There were grapes next to him" Professor McGonagall said solemnly "We think he was trying to sneak up here to see Potter"

Celeste felt her heart ache as she neared the edges of her curtains and saw the moonlight illuminating Colin Creevey's face as he held his camera. She winced slightly and laid back down, looking at Harry as the other Potter did the same.

"Petrified?" Madam Pomfrey whispered

"Yes" McGonagall whispered "But I can't help to think- what would have happened- if Albus wasn't there to get a cup of hot chocolate"

The adults all looked down at the boy- Dumbledore took his camera and Professor McGonagall looked at him eagerly

"You don't think he might've gotten a picture of his attacker?" She asked and Dumbledore went to open the camera only for it to go hissing out smoke and set out a light crackle- resembling one of an explosion