4.24

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste didn't know why, but something about Regulus had felt so familiar to her. She had visited the astronomy tower every night after that. He was always there to listen to her, she felt stupid for just pouring all of her emotions down to a person she just met a few days ago but it felt.. safe. She felt safe.

The two knew they were related, Regulus better than Celeste so it was sort of relieving. She didn't know about the horrid past, as what Sirius would say. She just knew this Slytherin boy who seemed to be a bit lost and confused.

It was very entertaining just to sit there and talk with Regulus- he seemed to be out of their time. Instead of calling out the names of her friends, he called their parents out. 

But the more important note- she was able to tell him.

She told him everything she was feeling that night, but she never told him about who her dad was- he didn't need to know yet. He doesn't need to

Regulus was there

Regulus was there

Regulus was here

He was listening

He was listening- to her

"So your cousin- Harry" Regulus hummed as the two looked up at the stars. Celeste had on a big sweater as she looked over at Regulus.

"What about him?" She asks

"His life seems horrible- but he's got you there right?" Regulus asks and Celeste nods.

"Yeah- but these days his male best friend, Ron is ignoring him" Celeste sighs "Lashed out on him, Didn't let Ron explain anything. Even if they're fighting, Ron was worried about him. I know it wasn't only me he was waiting for"

"I think he's just stressed" Regulus looked over at Celeste "I mean- he was just placed in a deadly tournament- everyone's been blaming him as well"

"You've got a point" Celeste mumbled "But I just feel like he has to stop thinking that everything in his perspective- other people have feelings too and the world doesn't stop just for him.. but I'm starting to think it does revolve around him"

"Everyone here serves a purpose" Regulus looks out to the glass "We all need to make sacrafises"

Celeste tilted her head at the boy, he seemed to be distant and quiet. She took his arm and Regulus looked back at the girl.

"Are you okay?" She asks, concern lacing around her every word.

"Yeah- I was just thinking" Regulus sighs "I've come so far- hey Celeste?"

"Hm?" Celeste hummed

"What would you do when you realize you joined something very- very bad" Regulus asks "But you've gone too deep into it to the point where you won't be able to escape?"