3.14

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Are you okay for this Uncle Remmy?" Celeste asks softly as they walked over to the shrieking shack. Celeste was allowed to accompany his monthly transformations, the adult was droopy. His eyes had bags underneath them and he looked ill. He clutched his cloak closer to himself and Celeste went closer to him and grabbed his arm.

"Do you want me to wait for you?" Celeste asks as they entered the shack. The full moon was going to appear in minutes time.

"You have class tomorrow, Darling" Remus croaked "You can't possibly wait for me until morning"

"But I can- I'll wake up tomorrow" Celeste whispered and the werewolf frowned at her.

"Don't- Don't miss class because of me. I'll be fine" He says reassuringly "Once I fall asleep- I want you to promise me that you'll fly back to the Gryffindor tower"

Celeste looked worriedly at her father figure who tried to smile warmly at the girl- but he was looking dreadful

"Fine- I promise" Celeste muttered and they all saw the shine coming from the moon as it lit to it's full form.

Celeste heard hissing and groans, she turned quickly to Remus and saw that his usually hazel eyes had turned into a pitch black as sharp teeth sprouted from his mouth. Celeste whimpered and turned around as she heard Remus writhing in pain. She tried to control her breathing as she heard some cracking noises.

She heard a great howl coming and she snapped her head to see a smaller snouted wolf, it sported yellow human-like eyes and a tuffed tail as she stared at Remus who was looking at the girl with curiosity.

It sniffed the girl slightly before it grinned and panted slightly, it's eyes started to droop and Celeste patted it's light fur gently as it walked around in circles before nestling down near the couch. 

"Goodnight Uncle Remmy" She whispered with a frown as she took a deep breath, picturing a dove in her mind as she felt her body shrink into one.

She flew up to the holes (cough windows cough) in the top, taking one last look at the sleeping wolf and flying off to her dorm room. She flew over to her dorm window, pecking onto it severishly before shrinking into something smaller- a worm and sliding into the small gap that she had left open. 

She took a deep breath of air as she relaxed and her body changed back to it's normal form. She looked at the window and shut it close, changing her clothes and going to her soft bed. Her mind lingering on the painful whines that came from Remus when he transformed.

The next day, Celeste had managed to avoid Oliver as she heard Harry constantly complain about the captain pulling him aside to discuss strategy. 

She was sitting next to Hermione as Snape stood in the front of the class with a grim look, they all waited for Harry- who after 10 minutes bursted through the door in a hurry.

"Sorry I'm late professor Lupin, I-"

"This lesson began ten minutes ago, Potter, so I think we'll make it ten points from Gryffindor.Sit down" Snape sneered but Harry stood up, looking dumbfoundedly at Snape.

Celeste had her head propped by her elbow as she flipped by her books lazily, she was tired- the full moon came late at the night so she wasn't able to get much sleep. The memory still imprinted in her mind

"Where's Professor Lupin?" Harry asks

"He's feeling too ill to teach today, Potter" Snape says "I believe I told you to sit down"