2.2

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Harry and Celeste were spending great time with the Weasleys. Ron's room basically became a bed of it's own as it had a few mattresses in there for the three of them as Mrs.Weasley gave up on trying to take Celeste back to Ginny's room. 

"Thank goodness I get to sleep on that bed alone, couldn't stand another week of being rolled on like a bug by Ron"

"HEY!"

They all woke up one day and for some reason, instead of being in that single bed Celeste, Harry and Ron were all piled up by the floor with a pillow to share. Celeste was on top of Harry but Ron basically squished them all together.

Celeste had got ready first, but she was still in some comfy clothes when she got down to the table for breakfast. Once she sat down, in an instant Mrs.Weasley placed 6 sausages, 3 cinnamon rolls, 3 slices of banana bread and some croissants. 

"You know Gin- you gotta tone that crush of yours down a bit" Celeste says and the girl flared red.

"Celeste isn't wrong dear- you keep dropping everything whenever he comes in the room!" Mrs.Weasley says after pouring some orange juice for Celeste.

And as if it was on cue, Harry came down the stairs. Ginny knocked the bowl of porridge down and Celeste sighed. Harry pretended he couldn't see it though.

"Letters from the school" Mrs.Weasley says handing over the letters to the kids. Celeste held the yellow-ish letter.

"How-"

"A great wizard Dumbledore really is" Mrs.Weasley sighs before calling Fred and George for their letter.

SECOND-YEAR STUDENTS WILL REQUIRE: 

 The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 2 by Miranda Goshawk

 Break with a Banshee by Gilderoy Lockhart 

 Gadding with Ghouls by Gilderoy Lockhart 

 Holidays with Hags by Gilderoy Lockhart 

 43 Travels with Trolls by Gilderoy Lockhart

 Voyages with Vampires by Gilderoy Lockhart

 Wanderings with Werewolves by Gilderoy Lockhart 

 Year with the Yeti by Gilderoy Lockhart 

"Bloody hell!" Celeste whispered before Mrs.Weasley lightly hit the back of her head with a napkin.

"You got all of Lockhart's books too! I bet you our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher is a fan, must be a witch" Fred says before stopping when his mom glared at him.

"The lot won't come cheap" George's soft voice rang through the dining area "Lockhart's books are expensive"

"We'll manage" Mrs.Weasley said but Celeste could see the slight worry in her face "I'm pretty sure we can pick Ginny's things secondhand"

"Oh you're starting Hogwarts this year?" Harry asked Ginny who nodded, blushing before putting her elbow in a butter bowl.

"Hermione's letter came this morning" Mrs.Weasley said passing the letter to Celeste who grinned at Ron who frowned.

"Yuri is currently taking a nap- maybe" She added

Percy came here with a puffed out chest, he had his prefect badge on and he proudly walked down the stairs before sitting down but he jumped right back up.