3.18

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

They had went around the shop and Ron, Hermione and Celeste paid for their sweets before getting out of the shop with Harry. Hogsmeade was brighter and more festive since it was Christmas- it was like one of those muggle post cards you get from your relatives who would be too lazy to get you a proper gift.

Celeste saw Harry shiver and took off her beanie before stuffing it right on his head.

"What- what are you doing?" Harry stammered and Celeste grins.

"Cover your ears- it'll be less cold. You were shivering" Celeste says as she fixed the beanie on him "And- you look adorable with the beanie on"

"Thanks- I guess"

"Your welcome Har"

They walked down the crowded streets, the wind blowing roughly against their skins and Celeste shivered at the cold piercing through the layer of clothing.

"That's the post office-"

"Zonoko's is right over there-"

"Let's go to the Shrieking Shack-!"

"Hey let's see" Ron shouted through the wind "We're going to go to the three broomsticks for butterbeers? How's that sound?"

"Brilliant!" Harry says, chattering his teeth as they crossed the road and entered the inn, the smell of butterbeer and soda filling all their noses.

"That's Madam Rosmerta-" Ron says turning slightly red "I'll go get the drinks"

"Ron fancies her" Celeste whispered and Hermione giggled and nodded in agreement.

The three made their way to the back of the inn when Harry spotted an empty table by the window and the lavishing Christmas tree which was by the fireplace.

Ron returned a few mintues later- carrying 4 tankards of butterbeer, they were all hot and foaming as Celeste felt herself drool slightly before getting hers.

"Merry Christmas!" Ron says lifting his tankard 

Celeste laughed slightly before drinking her butterbeer- warmth spread through her body as the butterscotch-tasting drink filled her senses with amazing Christmas cheers.

The door of the three broomsticks opened and Celeste felt her hair go by the small breeze. She heard Harry choke on his drink and her eyes instantly darted to the door and she looked at Ron, alarmed.

Professor McGonagall and Flitwick had entered the pub, soon following with Hagrid who was talking to the minister of magic, Cornelius Fudge.

Celeste and Hermione both placed their hands on top of Harry's head and pushed him down, off of his chair and to under the table. Celeste tried to play it off by looking into her half-empty tankard and covered her mouth with it- trying to hide her small look of worry.

They went closer to the table after ordering something in the bar and Celeste took out her wand slightly 

"Mobiliarbus" She whispered and the Christmas tree lifted slightly before turning sideways and landing right in front of their table, making it so nobody could see them. The teachers all sat in the table right besides them and Celeste played with the rims of her maroon scarf as she glanced at them from time to time.

Madam Rosermerta came to their table with a tray filled with different drinks.

"A small gillywater-"