4.5

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

After a good half an hour, they were able to set up the tents- by they it meant Harry, Hermione and Arthur. Everyone else was mostly just lazing around or poking at weird bugs that seemed to crawl and roll about the area.

"It will be a bit cramped- but come and have a look" Arthur beckoned them all to get in- the girl's tent was slightly smaller than the boy's but Celeste didn't mind.

It was like a small cottage in the tent- Celeste saw the rickety chair by the corner before looking by the three-bedroom area. The smell of cats had filled the room and Celeste scrunched her nose up before covering it slightly with her hoodie.

"We'll need water" Arthur hummed

"There's a tap that was marked on this map that the Muggle had given us" Ron pointed at the piece of paper, Celeste peered into it.

"It's on the other side of the field" Celeste says

"Great- now why don't you two go get us some water with Hermione and Harry?" Arthur handed them a kettle and sauce pans and Celeste raised her eyebrows slightly "We'll get the wood for the fire- the rest of us"

"We've got an oven-" Ron sighs "Why can't we-"

"Anti-Muggle Security Ron!!" Arthur says with a hint of excitement and Celeste chuckled when Ron groaned slightly "I've seen the Muggles do it! When they camp they cook outside their camp with a fire!"

The four walked out of the tent with the kettle and sauce pans- the sun was rising and more people were awakening. Celeste saw a few kids running here and there. A young boy was by a big tent, poking at a slug which was slowly blowing up and swelled into a bigger size. 

"How many time! Kevin- don't- play with- Daddy's wand!" The mom shrieked as she came by, but she tredged over the slug and it exploded right in her face.

"You bust slug! You bust slug!" The boy cried 

After walking a bit more, they reached a whole land of green-covered tents. If Celeste didn't know better then she would have wholeheartedly believe that they stepped onto a terrain with strange miniature hills on them. 

"Is it just my eyes or is everything green?" Ron asks and Celeste nods.

"Looks like the Irish have got their pride on" Celeste grins

"Celeste! Ron! Harry! Hermione!"

Everyone turned to see Seamus Finnigan, Celeste smiled confused as he sat by his own gree-filled tent with a sandy haired woman- who Celeste presumed was his mom and Dean Thomas.

"Hi Seamus" Celeste waved "Mrs.Finnigan?"

"Hello dear- nice to meet you all" She greeted "I presume you would be supporting Ireland? I love the green hair"

"Ah yes- of course" Celeste smiled before turning to Dean "Hey"

"Hey"

"You like the decoration?" Seamus asks "Ministry's not too happy"

"Why shouldn't we show them our colors?" Mrs.Finnigan asks and Celeste laughs softly "They should take a look at the Bulgarian's tent and see what they got dangling on their tents- now you three- you're also supporting Ireland right?"

Hermione, Harry and Ron did their best to assure Mrs.Finnigan before they went off to see the Bulgarian's tent.

"Should I change my hair color before I get mauled there?" Celeste asks quietly and they nodded, the green parts of Celeste's hair had changed into a peachy white and red.