1.19

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste and Ron had stayed overnight in the infirimary, Celeste got her own bed from Madam Pomfrey because the nurse said that sleep was important and she shouldn't miss it just because of Ron, she also didn't want the girl Potter to get into any more trouble than she did just because Ron was bleeding.

Ron had indeed been poisoned by Norbert, Celeste had managed to convince Madam Pomfrey that he had been bitten by something in the dark (explaining how late it was when they got to the infirimary). It had been treated immediately and he would be healed by Saturday.

After a while, Celeste obviously had to go to class so she did. When she came to the Charms class everyone could tell that she wasn't in the mood for talking as her eyes drooped every second before Hermione forced some caffeine into her. 

That was a big mistake, so here Celeste was jumping up and down in the courtyard to try and cool off the excess energy.

"You shouldn't have done that" Harry mutters and Celeste shouted an agreement from where she was jumping up and down.

Hermione, who was reading a book shrugged and forced Harry to write down a few notes for the exam.

"It's better than sleepy Celeste, Imagine a world without Celeste pranking someone" Hermione mutters and Harry nods before cringing.

"Oh my god" He says and Hermione grinned

"I know right" 

When the three got back to the infirimary, Ron laid there with a scowl on his face, it was slightly pale and the others thought he was getting worse.

"Did it get worse? You look ghastly" Celeste says as she walked over to his bed and pressed the back of her hand to his forehead which was a normal temperature.

"Malfoy said he wanted to borrow my book so he could make fun of me, it's because I punched him in the quidditch pitch" Ron groaned before covering his face.

"Charlie's letter was in there! He's going to find out about Norbert!" Ron added and the three others looked warily at each-other.

"He wouldn't-" Hermione started but the Potters both glanced at her.

"It's Malfoy"

Hermione, Harry and Celeste had decided that it was going to be Hermione and Harry going with Norbert to the top of the tower since Celeste had already been caught sneaking out by Filch and Hermione was furious about it.

Celeste spent the day in the infirimary with Ron and kept him company, dealing with all his whines and groans about how he is going to make Hermione and Harry get into trouble and how he was going to die because of the poison.

Thankfully, Madam Pomfrey said he only needed a day left to be fully healed and to be able to use the quill properly again.

Celeste had sent Yuri with a note and a box filled with small pictures for Charlie since she wouldn't be able to get up to tower and Norbert would burn the small packaged box. She made sure that Yuri had enough food and even had some packaged water that she was able to store (thanks to Madam Pomfrey) incase Yuri got hungry.

Sooner or later she decided to sleep early because there was nothing particularly exciting today except setting some third year Hufflepuff's cloak to pinch him whenever it touched his skin