Chapter ninety three: The Travel

LJ opened his eye's and sat up only to fall back down shutting his eye's and kept himself from screaming at the pain ''Relax.'' his eye's opened again and looked to the right seeing Jonathan set a water bottle down beside him next to a bottle of advil, LJ looked at him then moved his head down before moving his hand to his chest feeling he didn't have his binder on and tried sitting up, Jon stopped him ''What did I just say?'' he stated looking at him, LJ looked at him ''You have three broken ribs.'' Jon informed and looked over ''Avi, he's up.'' he stated and turned grabbing his bag before turning back to LJ, he moved the blanket up seeing medical wrap around his chest, he looked to Jonathan who turned looking at him ''Why didn't you tell us?'' LJ looked at him before looking down lowering the blanket ''I was scared.'' Jon nodded, Aviana got there and looked at him ''Hey.'' LJ looked at her then looked down holding the blanket, Jon got up before walking to Aviana touching her shoulder before walking over to Vivian.

Aviana looked to LJ before walking over and sat down on the box pillow seat Jonathan was sitting on and looked to him, LJ didn't look at her ''I don't care y'know.'' LJ looked at her fast ''I mean, I care about you, not.... I don't care that you have a chest.'' she explained looking at him, LJ stared before looking forward ''I care.'' Aviana looked at him before looking over to Jon and Vivian seeing him gathering things. Aviana moved off the small seat going on her knee's grabbing his hand and looked at him ''Me and Jon are heading towards Nashville.'' LJ looked at her then looked over to the two seeing Jon getting different things ''Without us?'' he asked, Aviana smiled ''We'll be coming back, it's just, Vivian's tired of running with how much weight she's gained from the pregnency, and you have broken ribs.'' he looked at him worried ''He's worried if you were to travel and run, you'd only break more and make the one's that are broken worse.'' she explained, LJ looked forward ''I ruined thing's didn't I.'' Aviana shook her head ''No, you didn't.'' LJ looked at her, Aviana leaned forward kissing his forehead ''Now, promise me you'll stay here until we get back.'' she stated, LJ looked at her not wanting them to go off by themselves but nodded promising it to her, Aviana smiled ''Good.'' she got up as Jon came back, Jonathan held up a walkie talkie he found in the back section of the store ''These were used for the two security guards in this store.'' he stated and placed the walkie talkie next to the water and pills.

''Leave it on channel five.'' he stated and attached his on his bag strap, LJ looked at him ''How long do you think you guy's will be gone?'' he asked concerned, Jonathan thought about it ''Uh, well, gonna find a car that will take the trip down by quite a bit, so maybe a day, total?'' he stated and looked to Aviana ''Yeah, driving there should only be a couple of hours.'' she stated nodding and looked to Vivian ''You should take one of the car's in the parking lot.'' Vivian stated, Jon nodded and turned to Aviana ''Grab some food while I get a car.'' he stated and looked to LJ ''Don't forget about us.'' LJ stated, Jon smiled ''Impossible.'' he stated and turned going to the front door pulling his hood up on his jacket before leaving, he looked around before running through the rain going to the cars.