Chapter one hundred and six: The Back Stabber

Jonathan smiled seeing the grocery store and turned looking at the two who were right behind him, they nodded and they started walking faster, as they got closer Jon stopped and looked around hearing something ''What?'' Monte asked stopping next to him, Evin turned looking at them ''I heard my name.'' he stated and looked around ''Monte!'' he looked around hearing it clearer and saw them ''Shawn?'' he got closer and looked at them ''I didn't think I'd find you here.'' Shawn stated yelling a bit ''Guy's in doors.'' Jon looked at him then turned going to the store with them close behind them, getting inside they looked around seeing it was a bit dark but the windows near the roof let lot's of natrual light inside, Jon turned looking at him then looked behind him ''Took so long to get here.'' Shawn stated smiling and looked at Jon ''We're with the others, down the street.'' Monte explained and looked over seeing Evin already going to look around, Jonathan looked at him ''Go, I'm gonna stay near the door.'' he stated nodding, Monte nodded and looked to Shawn before taking his hood off moving into the store grabbing a cart.

Jon looked to Shawn as he looked around rubbing his hands together to warm them up ''Weren't you with Carson, and Veronica, plus a bunch of kids?'' he asked Shawn thought and looked to him ''Uh, yeah.'' he stated and nodded ''They, didn't make it.'' he stated and looked down, Jon looked at him and shrugged ''What happened?'' he asked curiously, Shawn sighed out ''Uh, well we were jumped at some point... and uh, Marc died.'' he stated and looked at Jon ''Carson?'' he asked, Shawn stared at him ''I... don't know.'' Jonathan narrowed his eye's towards him ''Well, then you don't know weather or not he made it, right?'' Shawn smiled ''I guess yeah.'' Jonathan looked at him ''What about, Tim, and Amber?'' he asked, Shawn moved his hands behind him ''They uh, ran away, is it just you three?'' he asked looking to Jon, who nodded looking at him, Shawn looked forward seeing Monte got to the back of the store ''How far are the others?'' he asked, Jonathan got a bad feeling standing next to him and looked into the store ''Why? You'll be walking back with us.'' Jon stated stepping back a bit subtely.

Shawn nodded before bringing his hands around not holding a weapon, Jonathan looked at him before calming himself down and turned walking away to the smaller thing's against the front, he went near the information desk and peeked behind it before looking over seeing Shawn looking around still before walking forward into the store. Jonathan was still a bit suspicious of him but turned and went the other way. Shawn walked down the hall seeing Monte looking at the food from the frozen section before looking in different places knowing all the frozen stuff would be rotten, Shawn looked around before walking over to the side thinking about what he could do, then decided to follow Monte ''Hey.'' Monte turned looking at him ''Hi.'' he said and turned back picking up one of the bags of chips from the shelf, Shawn walked over and grabbed him, wrapping his arm around his neck ''Relax, I'm not killing you.'' he stated and tightened it chocking him out, Monte dropped the chip's and grabbed at Shawn's arm before elbowing him in the side but Shawn didn't let go, Shawn looked around before pulling more.

''You guy's should try better at picking people to trust.'' Monte felt himself falling unconcious getting weaker hitting Shawn trying to get him off ''Becasue sometimes, your friends aren't your friends.'' he stated and felt Monte stop fighting dropping his arm's to the side, Shawn then laid him down and looked up before looking around and looked back before getting up and went over taking a pack of zip ties and went back to him turning him over and moved his hands infront of him before tying his hands and grabbed his arm's picking him up and went to the front looking to Jonathan who was staying near the front, Jonathan took his gun out and Shawn dropped him before taking his gun out and aimed it to Monte ''Drop it.'' he stated, Jonathan looked at him then looked to Monte who was knocked unconcious telling him Monte was still alive and looked to Shawn ''Now.'' Jon stared at him ''What are you doing?'' he asked, Shawn crouched and pressed the pistol to Monte's chin aiming up ''Now Jon.'' he dropped it ''Kick it.'' Jon breathed out before kicking the gun away, Shawn got up and walked over pressing the gun to his chest ''Good.'' he stated before moving the gun up pistol whipping him before grabbing his shoulders and pushed him down kneeing him in gut making him fall over, Shawn crouched down looking at him ''Did you think I didn't see the rings?'' he stated and smiled. He grabbed Jon by the hair and looked at him.

Jonathan grabbed his arm looking at him ''What, knew you couldn't trust me, I saw the way you were looking at me, questioning me.'' Jonathan stared at him, Shawn punched him right in the face letting go of his hair as he fell back, Jon reached for his nose feeling blood rush out seeing Shawn broke it, Shawn stood up before moving back picking up a ziptie and grabbed Monte moving him a bit more before lifting his hands and ziptied him to a pole and got up going to Jon seeing him going for the gun, he walked over and kicked him in the gut causing him to fall on his side, Shawn went on his knee's and grabbed him punching him three more time's in the face before grabbing his throat and started crushing his windpipe ''You're going to turn, and eat your beloved husband there, while I take care of your brother.'' he stated Jon grabbed his arm's digging his nail's into his skin. Evin ran over and stabbed his knives into Shawn's shoulder blades, Shawn yelled and let go swinging around but Evin already moved away, Jonathan gasped brokenly and turned over. Shawn looked at him smiling a bit ''Didn't know you'd put up a fight.'' Evin smiled ''When you threaten family, yeah.'' he stated bringing his fist's up.