Chapter thirteen: The Bonfire

Monte headed up the stairs and down the hall peeking into the baby room seeing Jonathan standing at the large crib where the twins slept, he moved in and walked over standing behind him resting his chin on Jon's left shoulder moving his arm's around Jonathan's wasit. Jonathan smiled knowing it was him ''Hi.'' he whispered not wanting to disturb the three babies in this room, Monte moved his head looking to Jon's face ''You seem tired.'' Jon smiled ''I am, taking care of three babies it tough.'' he stated looking at the three, Monte lifted his head and spun Jon around ''Then take a break, come to the bonfire, I've already told Evin I'd meet at his place to walk with him and Timothy.'' Jon sighed looking at him ''I feel like their my responsiblility, if I leave they'll be alone and there's no way of telling if something happens.'' Jon explained, Monte smiled and looked over before reaching over picking up the baby monintor ''Take the other one that's in our room.'' he stated and put it back on the shelf looking to Jon.

''You need a break, I'm even thinking of asking Vivian to come over some days to look out for them while you sleep.'' Jon looked to him ''We need sleep for tomorrow, so that nothing can go bad.'' Jonathan sighed hanging his head a bit, Jon then nodded understanding his concern, Monte then took Jon's hand taking him out of the room, Jonathan walked down the hall and into their bedroom going over to the dresser taking the baby monitor, he headed back over seeing Monte bring Alex out of his room ''He was sleeping.'' Jon stated walking over ''He woke up.'' Monte stated and handed him to Jonathan as he motioned for Monte to hand him over. Monte headed down the stairs and to the front door ''Do you wanna go to the bonfire?" Jon asked looking at Alex as he slightly nodded, Jon looked down and Monte smiled back up to him ''If he starts wanting his bed we'll come back.'' Jonathan headed down the stairs with Alex while Monte walked over grabbing Alexanders coat getting it on him before the three left the house, Jon checked the monitor on his hip before they walked down the steps and down the street.

Jonathan went up the step's of Evin's house and knockd holding Alex and waited, he turned back to Monte who had his hands in his pockets as he looked around at the other homes, Jon tunred as the door opened ''Hey, Tim's just getting his coat.'' Evin stated remembering when Jonathan came by ealier telling him he'd be there later so they could walk to the bonfire site together, Evin got his coat on while Timothy came down the stairs. The two left the house while Jonathan turned carrying Alex down the step's back to Monte who could see Savannah leaving her house, he turned back to Jon who was smiling and looked back whiel Evin took Tim's hand in his and walked over before the five of them walked down the street ''When are they lighting it?'' Evin asked curiously seeing it was already nine by looking at his watch ''Soon, I know they weren't waiting to do it late at night because of school tomorrow.'' Monte mentioned taking Jon's right hand that was free since he was holding Alex with his left arm while Alex's head rested on Jon's left shoulder.

They got closer and could hear someone playing guitar, Monte smiled knowing who it was because they came by his place to ask for the guitar, Evin tried looking over to see who it was and saw Carson, holding a guitar with a couple of lanturnes around him, LJ was standing around listening to Carson as he played the instrament, the teenagers were all listening to him aswell, Timothy went over leaving Evin's side as they got closer, Shawn looked over standing with Vivian and Mia seeing them arrive to the binfire site, Shawn knew this area would get crowded fast at how many people were in the zone now, Shawn turned to Vivian before walking over to the others while Jon set Alexander down so he could sit next to Timothy.