Chapter fifty nine: The Touch

Monte yawned and straightened his back stretching leaving the headset on his head listening through the channels carefully to make sure he wasn't going to miss something, he looked over after leaning forward again seeing Jennifer beinging a chair to him, he smiled kindly and took the chair from her ''You can go get some sleep.'' he stated setting the chair down and sat down, Jennifer held her arm's infront of her smiling ''I just slept for what, ten hours?'' Monte smiled and looked at his watch ''Five actually, it's nine.'' Jennifer sighed and leaned on the counter ''It felt like it was longer.'' Monte smiled and looked at the radio looking to hear something about Jon but there was nothing. Jennifer looked to him, letting her eye's trace up and down, looking at his arm's that were uncovered from his black tank top, she moved behind him placing her hands on the back of his chair ''Are you thinking of sleeping soon?'' Monte turned a bit then looked at the radio ''No, but, I should.'' he stated and leaned forward, Jennifer licked her lip's a bit beofre bitting her bottom lip, Monte moved back pressing his back on the chair.

Jennifer placed her hands on Monte's shoulders and started pressing her thumbs into his shoulder's as a slight message, Monte relaxed seeing it as a friendly geaster, Jen bit her lip again pulling back on it before letting it go, she glanced over to where her son was sleeping before turning back to Monte ''Y'know, if you have trouble sleeping, there's... Ways to make you tired.'' she hummed and moved her hands over his shoulders and down to his chest, Monte looked down realizing what she was doing and got up turning putting his hand up, he smiled not wanting to be rude ''Um... I'm taken.'' he stated, Jennifer moved around the chair and went towards him ''Jonathan doesn't need to find out.'' she stated and brought her hands up placing them on his stomach feeling his ab's through his tank top, Monte grabbed her hands ''I mean it, stop.'' Jennifer smirked to him ''Why, because you don't wanna break a ''Love so true''?'' she questioned, Monte leaned forward a bit ''Because I don't even have a molecule of straightness in me.'' he explained, Jen's lust turned to anger, she ripped her hands away from him ''Fine.'' she stated and stepped back her anger sliding off her face as soon as it appeared, she then walked over to where the kids were sleeping, Monte looked to the side letting his hands calm down from the shaking.

Monte placed his hands on the desk behind him looking down before shutting his eye's, seeing how traveling with her would only get awkward but knew there was no way he could take care of a todler and two babies by himself. He turned around and grabbed the chair bringing it closer to the desk and turned it so he could face where Jennifer was. He turned and looked to the radio changing the station while his hand shook, he brought his hand back and held his hands in his lap listening while leaning forward trying to forget the encounter.