Chapter one hundred and seven: The Survivor

Evin looked to Jon seeing he was good now while Shawn pulled the knives out of his back ''Don't even get me started on Carson.'' Evin narrowed his eye's ''Fucker wouldn't give up.'' Evin smiled ''If he got out of Boston and if you get out of this, I'd say marry him.'' he stated and moved the knives around, Evin got ready seeing the knives knowing to be careful of them, Shawn wondered how to go about this ''Worried?'' Evin asked smiling a bit ''Nope.'' Shawn stated and charged him with the knives, Evin moved under his arm and spun kicking him in the back pushing him away and got back in his fight stance, Shawn chuckled and turned holding his back ''Think like a detective right?" he stated, Evin smiled ''Actually, think like an inmate.'' he stated, Shawn tried again but stopped half way swinging it forward cutting Evins forearm as he blocked, he looked at it then to Shawn.

Evin knew he needed to attack but didn't have a weapon, Monte's eye's opened slowly and looked over seeing the two and looked around seeing Jon laying on the ground trying to breath, he went to move but looked to his hands seeing it was zipties to a pole and looked over. Evin went down as Shawn tried grabbing him and he tripped him out before going up grabbing his arm's and brought his knee's up landing on his chest with his knee's and knocked the knives out of his hands before getting punches in before Shawn punched him in the side twice grabbing his hair and tossed him over causing him to hit one of the chasier stands, he grabbed his left side where Shawn punched before Shawn grabbed his hair pulling him away and tossed him to the ground, he went over and crouched down grabbing his head smashing his head in the ground, Monte pushed his leg's against the pole getting his left hand free and reached over grabbing the pistol and turned but heard a shot before he could pull the trigger and looked over seeing Carson with his left arm pointed out with a gun while his right arm was in a sling.

Carson walked over shooting him more times as he got closer, Evin pushed him over and Carson stepped over emptying the clip into Shawn's head before hearing clicks, Monte looked over to the door seeing a woman with red hair that was in a braided bun, she was very musculine and was holding a combat shotgun, she looked over to him and went over taking a knife out setting the shotgun down and reached over cutting him free ''Taylor.'' she stated, he could see freckles scattered over her pale skin ''Monte.'' he stated and turned moving over to Jonathan looking over him seeing his eye's were closed now, he moved his hand over touching his face seeing blood covering his nose and running down both sides of his face and saw he would have a black eye after wards, Taylor moved over and looked at him seeing his throat ''Careful, it look's like he has a fractured windpipe.'' Monte looked to her a bit confused ''Paramedic.'' she stated and looked at him, he nodded and looked to Jon's neck before looking over seeing Carson checking Evin, Monte looked to her confused.

Taylor nodded knowing there would be explaining ''Carson was picked up by the same people who took me and Mia.'' Monte looked at her ''Mia, like, stewerdress with short light brown hair?'' he asked, Taylor smiled ''Yeah that's her.'' she stated and looked to Jon ''She's told me a lot about you guys.'' she stated, Monte nodded ''Well, I'm happy you guy's found us.'' Taylor looked over seeing Carson stand up ''Taylor, can you carry him?'' he asked, Taylor nodded and stood up, Monte moved under Jon seeing they could come back and picked Jonathan up looking at him getting his head to his shoulder being careful and turned seeing Taylor got Evin while Carson came over and looked at him ''You good?'' he asked, Monte nodded, Carson nodded and smiled a bit before going to the door and held it open for them to carry them outside.