Chapter one hundred and one: The Collision

''Monte!'' Evin yelled as a car came out of no where right in front of them, they hit the side of the car pushing it forward a bit but not by much, Evin put his head back and looked to the rearview mirror looking behind them seeing the truck that was chasing them ''Monte, we need to go.'' Monte leaned forward ''Jon?'' he got out of the car and looked back seeing the truck but ran to the car, Evin looked forward seeing him and looked in the mirror before opening the door looking back to them. Monte got to the door seeing Jon move his head back and look to the side and smiled a bit ''Hello to you too.'' he stated and reached for the left side of his neck, Monte looked over seeing another truck chasing them, Monte opened the door and leaned forward picking him up seeing Aviana in the passengers seat looking like what Jon looked like which was a bit out of it from the impact, Monte turned and walked him to the van while Evin open the trunk and turned holding Monte's gun as they got out of their truck, Evin started shooting at them, Monte brought him to the back and laid him down ''Connor get him advil or something.'' Monte stated and moved back going back over to the car, seeing the truck stop, he helped Aviana out while she was getting out and picked her up running her back as they shot at them.

Evin shot the guy in the gun part of the truck and looked to Monte ''Why don't we take that?'' he asked stopping him, Monte turned looking at the truck then looked at her ''It's gonna be hard to shoot at us when we have the same gun.'' Monte looked back to the truck and nodded bringing Aviana over to it, Evin turned to Connor who nodded and stood Alex up before going to the door jumping out before getting the seat free, Evin turned around the car and aimed at the people at the other truck shooting them while Connor carried Benjamin to the truck while Monte got the door open and Aviana inside, she got over the impact feeling pain still but knew it was no time for that, she took Benjamin from Connor letting him run back. Aviana got him strapped in beside her near the side where the other door was, Monte came back holding Jon getting him inside before running back, Emma passed by him with Connor and Alex holding Connor's hand, Monte picked him up letting Connor run over ''Evin.'' he called, Evin turned looking to him before getting up and moving back as he shot the rest of the bullet's from the clip and ran to the truck.

Monte lifted Alex inside before shutting the door's and ran around getting in the driver's seat, Evin climbed into the passengers side and Monte started driving ''Nashville.'' Jon said and sat up rubbing his neck and shoulder with his right hand ''Why there?'' Evin asked tossing the empty clip out and put a new one in ''It's kind of in the middle of everything.'' Jonathan stated not really having a good reason, Emma looked up to the gun seat ''Can I use the gun?'' she asked looking to the front, Evin turned looking back to her and looked to Monte who shrugged ''She can't really get hurt using it.'' he stated, Evin thought about it ''If you see them trying to snipe you with their gun or getting some kind of throwable thing, duck back down.'' Emma nodded and climbed up sitting on the seat and saw the gun with the big metal sheilf ''Awesome.'' she smiled and looked at the different things before looking back seeing them coming after them in their car, she turned the gun around and grabbed the handles wondering how to start shooting.

Emma got it working and aimed at the car before seeing it was bullet proof, she stopped and thought about it seeing them shooting back ''Tires Em.'' Connor stated while Elizabeth and Benjamin cried from the noise. Emma looked at the car before aiming down to the tires of it and focused fire on the wheel before it popped, the car flipped forward and Emma moved under ''Drive!'' she yelled, Monte sped up while Emma climbed back up and watched it hit the ground crushing the guy and the gun, she smiled and climbed under into the truck and sat beside Alex, he held his hand up and Emma smiled giving him a high five while Monte drove them to the highway.