Chapter sixty two: The Deserted

Mia held her arms closer to her as the rain was falling harder now and the sky was getting covered by clouds, she looked up seeing the movie theatre and ran over, she got there smiling but it went away after seeing the door was already unlocked and open, she moved over pushing it slightly and saw the bodies of the men that probably broke inside, she looked over seeing two bodies covered by a sheet and went over moving it seeing Robbie and Kristina. Kristina had two bullet wounds, one in her chest right where her heart would've been and one in her head, looking to Robbie he had a wound lower, near his stomach and one in the head as well. Mia fell to her knee's looking at them and thought about the other moving the sheet over them again ''Bruce?'' she called then turned looking back to the men before walking over seeing one had a machette in his neck while the other two were shot ''Bruce!'' she called and turned not hearing any kind of response. She ran to the back of the large atruim and pushed the door's open getting to the main theatre, she started moving in more and looked at the screen ''Bruce.'' she called a bit more calmly before getting to the bottom and looking back at the seats not seeing them anywhere, they didn't stand up, she nodded ''They left.'' she stated and left out the same door's seeing a walker wonder inside, she reached for her machette before seeing two more wonder in pushing the door's open.

The three walkers went for the bodies of the men who broke in so Mia took this chance to move forward and caught a glimpes of outside, seeing there were to many for her to get past, she moved to the stairs before going up, she got to the second floor where Connor had the map and radio and moved inside the room. She went over picking the map up and looked to the radio before picking up the headset wanting to see if she could catch something before leaving, she leaned forward and listened in on some of the different stations before stopping hearing someone talk *This is zone fourteen in Brooklyn, we have eye's on one of the trespassers. Over.* Mia was a bit confused and kept listening *Look's like he's heading for the emegency centre, over.* Mia looked to the map seeing it wasn't a map of New York *Copy that, will move in. Over.* Mia took the headset off and turned hearing the door open, she swung the machette up as the walker got closer and pulled it away as it fell. She ran out and to the open window jumping outside before turning and shutting the window, she then went to the side climbing down the ladder to get back to the side of the theatre, once she was down she looked back to the street before turning and walking the other way.