Chapter one hundred and five: The Groceries

Jonathan checked the bags before sighing and went to Aviana's bag looking for the map but remembered that it was world map really, he pushed it away and thought, he turned and looked over to Aviana ''Where are you from?'' she looked over to him ''Uh, Los Angeles.'' Emma looked at her ''Really?'' Aviana looked to her and nodded then looked back to Jon ''Why?'' she asked, Jon walked over and heard the thunder outside and looked to Monte seeing him freeze a bit and smiled before looking back to her ''Uh, we're low on food, just wanted to know if there was a grocery store around here.'' he stated and sighed looking to the door ''Uh, there should be one here, it's a city techincally.'' she stated, Jon nodded ''Just don't wanna go to far away.'' he stated and looked over seeing Evin in the corner reading a music book just flipping through it ''You three fine to stay here and watch Alex and the twins?'' he asked looking at them, they nodded and Emma moved closer ''What was LA like?'' she asked interested, Aviana sat up while Jonathan went over to Monte, he looked over before walking towards him seeing he had found a gibson guitar ''This is your, third guitar?'' he asked, Monte looked to him and smiled cleaning it ''Yeah, it'll probably get lost or broken when we leave.'' he stated and looked to him, Jonathan moved closer and wrapped his arm around Monte's.

''I mean, we could get a case for it.'' he suggested and looked up to him, Monte smiled and looked back ''Uh, could I talk to you?'' he asked, Jon nodded and let Monte pull him to a smaller room to the side. Monte turned holding his hands and looked at him ''I met you, back in October, we've been together, kind of, for five months.'' Jonathan nodded smiling at that fact ''And I've almost lost you three times.'' Jon looked at him then Monte held up one finger checking his pockets before nodding and moved down to one knee and Jon's eye's widened as a smile escaped onto his lip's ''So before I lose you for good, I'd like to make us more then boyfriends.'' he stated and opened the small box he pulled out and Jon saw the ring smiling more and looked at him ''Will you marry me in the end of the world?'' Jonathan looked at him ''You're probably the cheesiest man I know, other then my brother.'' Monte smiled and tilted his head a bit ''Yeah.'' Monte smiled and got up taking the ring out of the box and put it on his finger before looking to him, Jon looked at him smiling slightly, Monte leaned in kissing him ''Ok, now we need to go get food somewhere.'' Monte smiled and nodded ''Sounds good.'' he stated, Jon stopped him placing his hand on his chest and reached behind him and smiled at him ''So, I had the same idea.'' he stated ''But you kind of took my words.'' he added, Monte smiled at him.

Jonathan opened the small box looking at him ''Does this mean Alex has proper dads?'' Monte asked letting Jon put the ring on him ''Yes.'' he stated and looked at him, Monte smiled and turned him around as they walked out and went over to the other's ''Evin, come on.'' Jon said grabbing his bag and turned crouching down seeing Alex walk over to him ''Hey, we're going to be right back, ok?'' Alex nodded once smiling ''I'll get you something ok?'' Alex nodded and turned walking over to the three holding his blanket. Jon stood up and looked to Monte, Evin grabbed Jon's wrist looking at the ring and looked at him before looking to Monte, he brought his hand up showing him ''In private?'' he asked looking at them, they nodded ''What, it's a private-ish, thing.'' Evin nodded ''Ok, that's fine, just be sure to tell them when we get back.'' he stated and picked up his bag walking over to the door looking over to them before going into the small area between the inside and the outside.

Jon turned to him before walking over and joined Evin, Monte went over and got his jacket on before his backpack and moved out, they then all left getting their hoods on before walking outside. Jonathan looked around feeling the rain hitting down hard ''I'm thinking we go that way.'' Jon said having to make his voice a bit louder pointing to the left, the two nodded agreeing and they started walking down the street cause Jon had a feeling there would be a store somewhere nearby.