Chapter twenty seven: The Underestimated

Evin got to the room where the guy took Roy seeing him standing next to Roy ''Don't come any closer, lunitic.'' Evin started walking over anger embedded in his eyes, the guy could see this and aimed the gun to Roy ''I'll shoot him.'' Roy looked to him then to Evin ''Yeah, like that'll go well.'' Roy stated being a smart ass, the guy looked to him as Evin stopped, the guy looked over to Evin ''Look, I wanna make a deal, you let me go, and I won't say a thing about what happened.'' Evin smirked and took a step forward and he moved closer to Roy pressing the gun to Roy's left temple ''You killed my whole crew, there's nobody else, and if you let me go I'll make sure to ensure that everyone understand's not to underestimate you.'' Evin stared at him then smiled and nodded making an agreement, the guy tossed his gun towards Evin and raised his hands moving towards the doors, Evin reached down and picked the gun up before looking over the guy before moving the gun to his left hand and pulled the trigger shooting the guy in the back causing him to fall foward and hit the ground, Evin then turned and walked over crouching down to him pressing the gun to his head and pulled the trigger.

Roy looked over to him and struggled with the cuffs before pulling his hand through the right cuff and pulled his hands in front of him and rubbed his wrists getting up and walked over, Evin stood up and looked down at his hands seeing the blood and lifted his head looking into the window seeing his reflection seeing the blood on his face, he backed away and bumped into Roy turning, Roy grabbed his wrist and looked at the knife then to Evin ''It's ok.'' he stated and saw Evin was on the verdge of crying ''Hey, you... You wanna talk about it?'' he asked lowering Evin's hand, Evin looked down shaking ''I... I should told you.'' he stated and moved back hitting the door sliding down and looked to his left seeing the body, Roy looked down to him before a shot went off and he straightened his back, Evin looked up seeing the blood form on his stomach as he fell to his knee's ''No!'' he got up and caught Roy before looking over at the guy, he dropped Roy and got up looking at him anger boiling in his eye's once again, he raised the gun and shot killing the guy hitting him right in the head seeing he was bleeding out already, he looked down to Roy seeing him reach up to him.

Evin crouched and dropped the weapons holding Roy's face in his hands ''Please don't.'' Roy smiled looking to him ''The... The camp.'' Evin thought about that remembering the other explosions that came from there and nodded ''Yeah, we... We... We'll head to the camp.'' he stated and grabbed Roy's arm, Roy shook his head ''My... Spine... I'm Dying.'' he got out and put his head back, Evin shook his head and picked his head up again ''Roy, you cant... Not... Not now.'' Evin stated and saw he didn't react, Evin's mouth stayed open as he panted, not knowing what to do, or say, he slowly set Roy's head down and moved his hands to his knee's leaning forward and nodded ''Zone, the zone, Jon... Carson... Connor.'' he pushed off the ground grabbing the gun and knife before leaving the office building. He looked around seeing the truck and saw the tires were slashed blocking the road, he looked around trying to get a sense of his surroundings he looked down to his hands and turned seeing his reflection in the glass again, he reached up whipping the blood on his forehead and turned looking around seeing the smoke in the building across the street with two bodies laying there. He nodded and looked down the street from the bodies before walking.