Chapter forty one: The Chance

Bruce smiled before pulling the key board out of a small room seeing it was on a stand with wheels, they looked over to him and Mia smiled a bit as Bruce then sat down and looked around it before pressing one of the keys seeing it didn't have power, Mia walked over and picked up the cord before looking around and went over to an outlet, she crouched down and plugged it in before turning to Bruce, he pressed a key and smiled hearing it made a sound. Mia got up and stood by the plug in case it got to loud and alerted the dead outside. Nikko looked over to the table where Connor and Emma were sitting while Bruce started playing a song Nikko got up and walked away from Aiden and Sara, he stood at the table and looked at Emma ''Can I have that dance?'' he asked looking to her, Emma looked at him then to Connor before bitting her tongue and nodded taking Nikko's hand, Connor smiled a bit and looked down to his hands before looking over as the two went to a clear spot and started moving slightly, slow dancing a bit, Sara looked to Connor before getting up, Aiden grabbed her hand stopping her making her look to him.

Aiden held his finger up before reaching into his coat taking out a small notebook and pen, he opened to a new page and started writting, Sara sat down and looked at him as he wrote, his darker skin contrasting with the purely white paper. Aiden then moved the notebook to her with the pen, Sara looked down seeing he wrote the date and who the conversation was with then looked to what he asked 'I don't think he want's to dance.' Sara looked at him, Sara sighed before writting in the book and moved to back to him, Aiden looked down 'I just wanted to talk.' Aiden looked at her seeing Sara smile and get up from the table walking over to Connor's table and sat down where Emma once was. Connor looked to her ''Hi.'' Connor nodded to her, Sara looked over to Nikko and Emma leaning back into the seat crossing her arm's over her chest then looked to Connor ''Do you like her?'' she asked, Connor's eye's widened and he looked to Sara who had her eye brows rasied waiting for an answer.

''Emma?'' Sara smiled and nodded once, Connor looked over to the two dancing then shook his head looking down to the sketch book he took out, Sara crossed her arm's on the table and leaned forward looking to the drawing and watched as he sketched something, it was in the begining stages so she couldn't make anything out but she could tell he was very good at it, she moved back and looked at him ''I think she likes you to.'' Connor shook his head ''She like's Nikko.'' he stated, Sara smiled at him ''Trust me, she likes you, once Nikko see's you like each other, he'll stop treating you like a ghost.'' Connor paused as she got up from the table, he looked up as she walked back to Aiden then glanced to Nikko and Emma dancing more before stopping and applauding towards Bruce, Connor turned around looking to Bruce as he placed his right hand on his chest leaning forward a bit before cracking his knuckles and hovered his findgers over the key's before starting another song.