Chapter three: The Untouched

Roy drove the truck into the zone letting those gaurding the gate shut it behind them as he drove it to the tent before they all got out pulling the boxes of supplies out, Evin and Jon jumped down from the back of the truck and helped the group carry the boxes back around, LJ went over to them leaving the medical tent they were beside, he stopped and talked to Roy about what they brought back. Jon and Evin carried one box each into the tent leaving them outside the side door leading into where Heather was, they turned and moved to the side seeing Tony and Dean bringing the other two boxes, Jon and Evin brought their bags around to the table and Jon set his down carefully before opening it and took out the bottle of wine he grabbed setting it down on the table beside the bag before taking out the other stuff that was left in his bag, a box of plastic bags and sprinkels, Evin looked at him seeing the sprinkels and looked at him, Jon smiled ''I felt like making cupcakes the other day, if you want some come by my place.'' Jonathan explained putting the container of sprinkels into the pocket of his jacket.

Darrel headed over to the two ''Head inside, Roy and I have something to disscuss with eveyrone on the team.'' he explained before passing Dean and Tony telling them the same, Jon looked to Evin seeing him pulling out a different kind of alcohol that he found in the same store Jon got the wine ''They had other drinks?'' he asked only focused on the wine, Evin smiled ''You wanna use the alcohol come to my house.'' Evin stated taking out two different bottles of different drinks zipping his bag up leaving the stuff that was inside when Roy handed them out back in November. Evin went back trading with Jon, handing him two thick bags they would use to bring the things back to their homes while Jon handed Evin his backpack, Jon turned as he opened the bags seeing the others taking their thing's out while Emily and Lewis carried one of the record players they brought back with them ''How many did you bring back?'' Jon asked putting his thing's in one of the bags ''Five, this one's for the building their clearing out.'' Lewis stated simply, not giving up the surprise.

Jon nodded ''You want one?'' Lewis asked as they passed by him setting the recorder down, Emily took out sticky notes she had and pen writting a small note saying give to Carson and stuck it to the side of the record player and turned looking to Jonathan ''Sure.'' he stated putting his bag over his shoulder before taking his military assult ritfle to make sure he didn't forget to hand it in along with taking the machette off his belt loop setting it witht he gun before opening the other bag ''You can carry it to your place.'' Emily stated seeing he already had a bag of things. Jonathan started loading up Evin's stuff in the bag seeing all his alcohol and found he grabbed a small teddy bear with a denim jacket, Jon looked over to him seeing Evin peek at the record player before coming back, Jon put the bear in the bag before grabbing the last thing, a bag of BBQ chips. Evin got there and pulled the bag from Jon putting it on his shoulder and looked to the others seeing they were just getting their bags empty then saw Emily walking over to him ''Hey um, I got a bunch of copies to hand out to everyone, if you'd like one before I give it to the store.'' Emily stated handing a christmas record to Jon.

Jonathan smiled taking it from her ''Thank you.'' he stated and put it into the bag, Emily looked to Evin while he shook his head with a slight smile ''I'm ok, not really a fan of christmas music.'' Emily nodded putting the disc back in the small stack she had ''Fair enough, I'll see you guy's in the meeting.'' she stated and headed over to where the other things were, Jon and Evin moved away from the table going around and to the front doors, they headed inside and went up the stairs to Franks office before heading in seeing Darrel standing there with his arms crossed over his chest looking at the two, Jonathan and Evin went over to the table sitting while they waited for the other's to get there, it took a while but soon Roy was the last person to enter the room. The two then went to the table sitting down looking at the main people of the team that would be doing the mission if this disscusion went well.

Roy looked to Darrel to his right as he sat at the head of the table, Darrel nodded and looked at the others ''I'm sure you all know about the airport in the city?'' he asked looking around and saw that most of them caught onto what this was ''There are millions of suitcases, emergency service area, stores, and probably the most supplies we could get, winter is probably only going to get worse.'' Darrel explained putting his option out there ''We should send a large group, go about it safetly of course. Look at all the in's and outs.'' he explained and looked to Roy letting him know he's thought about this. Jonathan thought about that ''Do we know how many infected are in there?'' he asked looking at the two ''Over a hundred, this would be a dangerous mission, not suicidal, just... Difficult.'' Roy stated thinking about this mission as well, knowing they could do it, with percautions ''How many people would we need?'' Dean asked curious ''More then this, no offence to anyone but, I don't wanna head in there knowing we'd be outnumbered, the more we can get to come on this run the better.'' Roy explained why he wanted more people.

Evin thought about it ''Darrel's right, the airport would have clothes, food from stores inside, not to menition suitcases which will have clothes and possibly have medications for anything, like the medcine that help's get rid of nausea, advil, there could even be stuff for the teenagers like comics or... Midol.'' he stated and looked down, Emily smiled a bit ''There would also be stuff to help the girls in the camp with stuff.'' Emily stated not wanting to make the men in this room uncomfortable ''So we're on the same page? Go to the airport, get as many people that are able, go in get out, a simple run if you don't have time to loot focus on killing the walkers, and remember, even though their walkers, if there are to many you could get overwhelmed.'' Roy warned getting up to show the meeting was done, the other's got up picking up the bags with the personel thing's and headed out the door to recruit people for the big mission.