- 𝟗𝟑

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

     THE GIRL'S eyes shot open. the first thing meeting them was abraham, still on his knees, staring up at negan bravely. the strength that man had in him was unbelievable.

     "suck... my... nuts." he rasped out.

     thud!

     more and more blows. the echoes were resonating throughout the whole forest, creating terror within the brunette sitting just a few feet away.

     rosaline felt like throwing up. whatever she'd managed to consume was coming right back. never mind that she felt ill. she was losing someone in her family - once again. her body racked with grief, this was tormenting her. it felt as if a thousand needles were piercing her skin with every hit.

     the new world was unjust.

     negan continued to beat in what was left of abraham. rosa just stared at daryl. all there was in his eyes was hatred. perhaps the strongest hate he'd ever held for somebody.

     "oh, my goodness!" he pumped his fist in the air excitedly, swiveling around, the blood spraying on rick's upper cheek, "look at this! you guys, look at my dirty girl!"

     rosaline forced herself to look at the bat, she had a feeling if she didn't, she'd be forced to.

     he walked up to rosita, "lay your eyes on this. oh, damn. were you- were you together? that sucks. but if you were, you should know there was a reason for all of this. red - and hell, he was, is, and will ever be red. he just took one or six or seven for the team! so take... a damn look."

     rosita shuddered, beginning to cry, unable to hold anymore of her tears back. that struck a nerve in daryl, because if that was him, and he'd be doing that to rosaline he'd want him six feet under and rotting.

     abruptly, the marksman stood up, taking the most forceful swing he could at negan, squaring him across the jaw causing him to stumble back grasping his face.

     consequently, the rest of the saviors started to give him a beat down.

     "daryl!" rick shouted, beating the young woman to it.

     negan jumped up, pointing the bloodied bat at his face, "no! oh, no. that? oh, my. that... is a no-no. the whole thing - not one bit of that shit flies here!"

     the man kneeled down next to daryl, dwight running up with his crossbow, aiming it at him, "do you want me to do it?"