- 𝟎𝟐

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

     "DALE! CAN YOU SEE WHAT IT IS?" shane demanded trying to also pinpoint the source of the noise. if that racket didn't stop soon then all the walkers would stroll right over into camp, "talk to me, dale!"

     frowning, rosaline also stood up walking over with lori and carl. carl seemed to know to go into panic from the atmosphere around them causing lori to go down to eye-level with him attempting to calm him down.

     "i can't tell yet!" he yelled down looking through his rifle scope.

     "let him get a good look at it!" a man piped up from the background trying to get a frustrated shane to back off from the old man. rosaline grumbled something under her breath and then paced around impatiently.

     just then a red vehicle parked up on the gravel where all of the cars had been parked. its alarm was blaring throughout the hills, almost giving the girl a painful headache.

     "can you turn that car off! it's drawing every single one of the dead for miles." rosa demanded holding her hands over her ears to block out the sound that was becoming an ear-sore.

     it felt like something was punching her in the head constantly - never mind that it was just making the whole camp become walker bait. rhaegar had joined her walking over, his ears pinned behind his head due to the noise.

     "i don't know how!" glenn yelled back to them.

     "pop the damn hood!" shane commanded constantly trying to scream over the sound to be heard. it was hard to make out anything he was trying to say unless you stood close to him. rosaline pushed glenn towards him and he finally started to hear what the man had to say.

     "what? okay, okay. yeah! yeah! yeah!" he screamed back and pressing the hood release opening the front of the car up to reveal all the components inside of it. it took about two minutes for shane to cut off all the wires and for the alarm to stop.

     rosaline walked away holding her hand over her head as if the sound was still going to burst her eardrums out any moment. the girl stood beside lori followed by her dog; everyone began to exchange aggressive words but she didn't bother to join in. arguing wasn't her thing at that moment.

     just then a truck approached - probably containing the rest of the group inside.

     glenn smiled as he saw morales get out of the car, however, there was still someone in the seat. the stranger rubbed his eyes before getting out of the van. the engine had stopped.

     amy ran out and engulfed andrea in an affectionate hug. the two sisters loved each other very much and it was understandable for them to have such an emotional reunion.

     it was stressful to sit a day without your own sibling not knowing if they were okay. rosaline didn't know the feeling anymore though.