- 𝟔𝟗

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

     WITHOUT ANY casualties, they all reached the train car, shoving open the door. rick looked around checking if everyone was there.

     "come on! fight to the fence!" he instructed, as everyone in the back started to kill the approaching walkers.

     "go, go, go!" daryl yelled, helping them out.

     "let's go!" rick told them, making a break for the exit out of terminus.

     on the way, the group started to execute any biters that came in their way. there were still some of the people running around from terminus, trying to gather themselves together.

     rosita spotted a place they could escape to, a low fence that could easily be cleared, "up and over!"

     of course, eugene came first. he was their priority, then everyone else as rick covered them with his own gunfire. once on the other side, rosaline looked around frantically, searching for the familiar black fur of her dog. she'd told him to run- but he'd never leave her completely.

     desperately she called out his name, but daryl gripped her arm in his palms, dragging her to safety, "we'll find him, but we gotta go."

     rick's group started to trudge through the forest, long-faced. another place they thought was safe - proven wrong.

     "right here." daryl said as they came over to the spot where they hid their bag full of weapons, passing a shovel they'd put next to a tree.

     abraham was confused on why they stopped, "the hell are we still doing here?"

     "guns, some supplies." rick answered, "go along the fences. use the rifles. take out the rest of 'em."

     "what?" glenn interrupted.

     he turned around, "they don't get to live."

     glenn narrowed his eyes at the man, "rick, we got out. it's over."

     "it's not over till they're all dead." rick pressed, taking out his trusty gun.

     rosita placed a hand on her hip, "the hell it isn't! that place is on fire. full of walkers."

     "i'm not dicking around with this crap." abraham shook his head, "we just made it out."

     "the fences are down." maggie agreed, giving a pointed look to her leader, "they'll run or die."

     rosaline's eyes widened as something jumped on top of her, sending her to the floor. next thing she knew, was that her face was soaking wet.

     rhaegar whined pressing himself up against the girl, causing her to cough from the weight, "alright! alright! i'm okay, off. i missed you too."