- 𝟔𝟓

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

     THE DAY was continuing as normal for daryl and rosaline. the two went to sort themselves out after coming back from the run. although, rick called daryl for a talk. he asked rosaline to be there too.

     when the pair got there, rick started to explain how it was in fact carol who had killed karen and david. he'd sent her away. as his choice.

     daryl was angered, he wasn't furious but he was mad, "man you couldn't have waited until we got back?!"

     "until tyreese got back?" rick queried leaning closer to him, "rosaline wouldn't you have done the same thing? for her and other people?"

     she shook her head, "that would not be my choice to make."

     "and if it was?"

     "man, leave her out of it." daryl snapped, "i could've handled tyreese myself."

     "hey, hey. she killed two of our own." the former sheriff reiterated, "she couldn't be here. she's gonna be alright."

     the girl sighed leaning against the metal wall, "did you give her anything to at least protect herself with?"

     he nodded, "she has a car, supplies, weapons. she's a survivor."

     "stop saying that like you don't believe it." the marksman flared.

     rosaline held a hand up to daryl and he walked towards her, his face in clear fury. she shook her head as if telling him to leave it.

     what's done is done. she thought.

     "she did it. she said it was for us. that's how it was in her head. she wasn't sorry." their leader tried to reason.

     daryl wasn't willing to let that go, "man, that's her, but that ain't her. what are we supposed to do about those two girls?" he quizzed, referring to lizzy and mica.

     "lizzy and mica?" she elaborated.

     "i told her we'd look after them." rick answered.

     her boyfriend leaned against the railing of the perch, staring down to the floor below, defeated. him and carol were close, best friends. so was she. it was painful to see her go.

     "so what about that situation?" rosa inquired, her mind shifting over to karen and david.

rick averted his gaze to the floor, "i haven't told tyreese yet. i don't know how he's gonna take it."