- 𝟕𝟑

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

     THE GROUP whipped around in shock at the unfair bargain. noah was not in the deal. they wouldn't agree to that. he deserved to go home.

     "then you can leave." dawn guaranteed.

     slowly, rick rotated himself around to face the woman walking up the hall a little bit, "that wasn't part of the deal."

     "noah was my ward. beth took his place and i'm losing her, so i need him back." she explained.

     shepherd shot them a sympathetic look, "ma'am, please, it's not-"

     "shepherd!" dawn warned before continuing, "my officers put their lives on the line to find him. one of them died."

     daryl pushed forward, "naw, he ain't staying."

     "he's one of mine. you have no claim on him." she countered.

     "you have claim on no one, if noah wants to go he should be able to go." rosaline seethed, her hand sliding down her waist.

     rick agreed, "the boy wants to go home, so you have no claim on him."

     "well then, we don't have a deal." dawn said.

     "the deal is done." rick raised his voice.

     noah staggered forward, "it's okay."

     the former sheriff placed a defensive hand in front of him, "no. no."

     "i got to do it." the boy murmured, giving rick back one of the weapons he'd been given.

     "it's not okay." beth grumbled.

     "it's settled." dawn nodded.

     noah started to make his way over to the woman, but beth stormed forward stopping him to pull him into a hug, "wait!"

     "it's okay." he soothed.

     from the side, dawn couldn't help but comment, "i knew you'd be back."

     beth stared at her, murderous intent in her eyes. rosaline couldn't tell what was going on from her angle, all she could see was dawn's nonchalant expression.

     "i get it now." the blonde girl murmured.

     she lunged for her, stabbing the officer with a pair of surgical scissors.