- 𝟒𝟔

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

     ROSALINE MADE a break for the generator rooms with the men, her mind wandering whether lori, carl, and maggie were okay. she followed after rick, who'd taken down four walkers with her. two each. no sign of any of them.

     "there were four in here," he explained as daryl ran in with glenn, "but no sign of lori or any of them."

     "they could be down in the tombs." rosaline gasped, thinking about what could happen if they end up lost or trapped.

     "she's got a point, they would've even pushed back into the prison." glenn turned on his hell to look at the prisoners.

     rick's fuse had blown, "somebody is playing games! we'll split up and look for the others."

     "is that the best idea? we are already split up as we are." rosaline pointed out, holding into her gun tightly.

     "we need to get to the generators. whoever gets there first, shut 'em down!" rick demanded, thundering down into the tombs to search for his family and the generators.

     rosaline glanced at daryl, "i have to find lori, maggie and carl."

     "alone?"

     "if i have to. i don't see any other option and there's a better chance of you finding those generators than finding them. i wouldn't know how to shut them off."

     despite the immense concern building up in the marksman's chest, he was no babysitter and he had to let the girl go. rick's instructions were clear and he knew that rosaline had a duty to lori in her heart.

     "you be careful out there, if you die..." he trailed off, shaking his head.

     "i won't," she reassured, tearing through the hallways, eventually separating from daryl.

     the tombs were like a maze. rosaline had to peek out from every turn she made. in the distance, she could hear walkers snarling and moaning. it seemed like they'd already ran past. someone had been down here.

     carl, maggie, and lori would've been down here. the girl kept her hands trained up on her gun before she spotted a door. she pulled on the knob, and it opened.

     gasps echoed off the walls before someone called out to her after she closed it, "rick?" maggie's voice echoed.

     "no it's me." rosaline replied rushing down the steps. lori was hyperventilating against the wall, with her pants down. a clear sign she was in labor, "she's giving birth now?" the girl exclaimed in panic.