- 𝟏𝟎𝟑

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

     ROSALINE AND maggie loaded up a car. the brunette had decided she wanted to go back to alexandria due to the fact that negan would be coming soon for his supplies and if anything happened, she wanted to be there. besides, he'd be suspicious about her whereabouts since her last excuse of hunting wouldn't work anymore.

     her drive back was silent with rhaegar laying down in the passenger seat. it was quite comforting but she missed the noise. it didn't take a genius to figure out that rosaline was a people person. the person she enjoyed being around most was supposed to be with jesus who was supposed to be with rick.

     put two and two together, daryl would be where rick is and rick is where alexandria is. that was another reason why she was coming home. she wanted to be there with daryl in case there would be a fight.

     it could be anyone's last day of the rest of their life, after all.

     soon enough, the same metal gates of alexandria appeared in sight, giving her a relieving feeling. she'd be able to see judith, her little sister who she had not seen in quite some time.

     upon her arrival, the gates opened, aaron running down from watch, "rosaline?"

     "hey, aaron." she let out a sigh, letting daryl out the car as he shut the gates, "where's everyone?"

     "rosita. she came back with one of the saviors. dwight." he informed, causing her to stop in her tracks with a conflicted expression.

     she stepped up to the taller man, "him?"

     he nodded, "yeah. apparently, he wants to help."

     "where?"

     "the house with the cell morgan made." he answered shortly.

     if daryl was here that meant he was going to go berserk at the sight of him.

     "come on rhaegar." the brunette demanded, breaking off into probably one of the fastest runs she could manage towards the home.

     when she raced down the steps she bumped into a firm chest, her eyes met with rick's, "rosaline?"

     "yeah. i'm here. what's going on?" she questioned hastily, leaning over his shoulder to get a look at what was happening inside of the cell. she caught sight of daryl's familiar shoulder-length hair and his stocky frame.

     immediately her fiancé turned around in surprise, pushing past rick and grabbing her shoulders, "i told you to stay behind." he muttered, pulling her into his hold, her face crashing into his chest, inhaling his scent.

     "i know." she said pulling away to see dwight standing there, instantly her expression changed into a hard scowl, "what's he doing here?"

     "he wants to help." rick said.