- 𝟒𝟒

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

     ANDREW ROARED as his friend's body fell limp to the ground. he swung his bat backward, ready to nail rick in the head but the man was faster. the former sheriff kicked the prisoner's feet out from under him, causing him to buckle to the floor.

     daryl trained his crossbow on the man, trying to get him not to make another move. he scrambled away, running back through the tombs.

     "i got him." rick assured, chasing after andrew.

     daryl decided to take charge and motioned to the rest of the men, "man, get down on your knees."

     both of them dropped to the ground, axel speaking in a panic, "we don't have no affiliation to what just happened. tell him, oscar!"

     the dark-skinned man shook his head, "stop talking, man."

     t-dog stood guarding the man right in front of him. oscar had already figured the more they talked, the more unbelievable they sounded.

     rosaline sighed sitting down gathering her thought process back together. the whole encounter had shocked her, but she was slowly coming back, daryl occasionally checking on her between glances.

     perhaps for her, it was time to get back to the cell and have some rest, but she knew better than that. rick came back without andrew. the first thing he did was point a gun at oscar's head.

     he breathed heavily, "you had nothing to do with that? you knew. you knew." rick turned to axel, "daryl let's end this now."

     "sir, sir you gotta listen to me, please!" he begged turning to rosaline ever so slightly, "we are so sorry about that ma'am. we didn't know about it. we aren't like them. it was then that was bad - it wasn't us!"

     "oh that's convenient!" rick barked urging closer.

     "you saw what he did to tiny! he was my friend. please, we ain't like that." axel was in tears.

     suddenly, rosaline felt some sympathy for them. from the beginning, axel and oscar - even big tiny seemed the least suspicious. she could see that now, "rick, i think... it's best to leave it."

     daryl interrupted, "rosa they almost got you killed!"

     "the guy who almost killed me is dead. we can't prove that they had the same intentions, look at them." the girl pointed out, watching axel shiver in fear on the spot.