- 𝟔𝟖

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

     SLOWLY ROSALINE made her way up to glenn, rhaegar at her heel letting out excited whines. the two shared a hug, giant smiles on their faces.

     everyone got to set up camp in the tunnel, taking a rest since maggie had found her husband at last. of course, the korean did ask about daryl's whereabouts, but sadly rosaline had no idea if she would ever see him again.

     of course, he felt sorry for her. he didn't seem to have the right words to comfort her as he'd found his significant other - she hadn't. the girl had no idea if he was even still alive. so she went to rest, the only thing she wanted to do in the comfort of the campfire that their small group had set up.

     she'd caught the other girl's name briefly, tara. she'd been back at the prison where glenn had ended up after the bus had started. he was amazed that rosaline even stayed alive after maggie told him about the massacre of the bus.

     using rhaegar as a pillow, the girl took a momentary nap, listening to the group chat between each other before her vision faded into darkness. the last thing she'd heard before being sucked into a deep sleep was someone saying they knew how the outbreak started.

     when she woke up, it was time for them to continue their journey. they'd reached the terminus, walking up to the gates and opening them, hoping to see more of their friends arrive there.

     rosaline whistled over her dog, making sure to keep him close as they examined the building. the windows spelled out the name. the more they walked, following the signs, it seemed welcoming. it seemed like a normal community.

     for now.

     a woman welcomed them, introducing herself as mary. she didn't seem hostile, in fact, she seemed kind.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

     daryl watched on as rick stabbed the man who tried to have his way with carl to death. he'd found some of his group, after losing beth. someone in a car had kidnapped her when they got separated. he was out there alone and wandered into a group of guys - assholes. they found rick and they runited.

     the question arose in his mind. did he see rosaline's body? was she alive? did he know?

     the pair sat against the car, rick looking on monotonously. michonne was in the car with carl.

     daryl took out his rag, pouring some water and passing it to rick.

     "we should save that to drink." he insisted.

     he shook his head, jerking his chin to where carl was laying, "you can't see yourself, he can." rick accepted it, starting to clear his face off from the blood, "i didn't know what they were."