- 𝟏𝟎𝟕

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

     GREGORY HAD offered maggie an inspirational speech. however, she didn't intend to take it to heart. rosaline advised her not to either as she did not bother to listen to the words of a cowardly traitor.

     when night came, she found some time to settle gracie into bed. she slept on a chair, even if it wasn't the most comfortable choice. they didn't have any baby monitors as of yet, so she had to be there.

     rhaegar warmed her feet down below, also protecting the room from any uninvited guests.

     in the morning, cells out of barbed wire had been put into a section for the savior prisoners to be put in. maggie wasn't going to leave them unguarded at any point. it was big enough to fit all of them. hopefully, they weren't going to try anything stupid.

     when rosaline stepped outside, her brows raised. gregory was being dragged into the very same cells that the saviors were in. maggie had taken her advice, but a bit extreme, and added a bit of spice to it herself.

     now gregory was a prisoner too.

     perhaps it was for the best. so he wouldn't cause any more trouble for them. enid didn't complain and neither did jesus, if so, why would she?

     enid turned around seeing the questioning look on her face. all she did was shake her head as if saying 'its done with now'.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

     a day passed again and rosaline couldn't help but wonder what daryl was doing or where he was. their last talk tried to put things into perspective for him. did he take her advice? that she did not know.

     rosaline sat in the office, taking turns with maggie cradling gracie. she was quite a quiet baby, only needing to occasionally be entertained by simple things such as walking around. the young women tried to take it in shifts as to taking care of her.

     they were just waiting until they had to join back up with the group. the girl was growing impatient and maggie could see. she didn't know what was happening back at alexandria either, where judith was taking refuge again.

     maggie walked over to her, placing a hand on her shoulder, "you can go if you want. they might need you there. you can take a car."

     her head rose, "seriously?"

    "yeah. just be careful on the road, okay? i can manage here with jesus." the pregnant woman reassured.

     rosaline wasted no time. she began packing, heading for alexandria in a car after bidding her best friend a quick goodbye and good luck.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

     the gates opened, a worried-looking carl appearing in front of her. rosa engulfed him in a hug, swinging him from side to side, just like daryl usually did with her before glancing over at the community. people were preparing themselves to escape. the little supplies they had were being handed down a sewer opening.