- 𝟗𝟗

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

     A SLIGHT hint of intimidation flashed behind gregory's eyes when he rose from his seat. he knew that daryl meant what he said, besides, an angry rosaline was already bad enough.

     "i-i think i made my position very clear. and i want to thank all of you for not being here today and not having this meeting with me or being seen on your way out." he concluded, gesturing to them all, "in other words, go out the back."

     "you coward i want to see your head on a pike." rosaline seethed, storming out. she'd been wrong. this guy was a major bitch.

     "walking ballsack." rosita insulted.

     "wanna knock that idiot's teeth out, don't worry rosaline you're not the only one." sasha reassured as rhaegar pushed past them to follow his owner.

     the brunette leaned into daryl whilst he approached, "yeah, well, we don't need him anyway."

     rick nodded, "yeah, that's right. 'cause we have maggie and sasha and jesus here."

     the door opened as maggie spoke, "and... enid."

     "hey, um..." the teenage girl began, a worried look slipping up her face.

     sasha quirked a brow, "what's wrong?"

     "nothing." she denied, "just... come outside."

     everyone followed her out, seeing some members of the hilltop gathered around the entrance of the house, looking as if they wanted something.

     "what's going on?" maggie questioned.

     a woman crept forward, "hey... so, if you don't remember, i'm bertie. and i owe my life to you all, twice over. a bunch of us do. enid says that you want gregory to get us to fight the saviors with you. is that true?"

     "yes." she nodded.

    "do you think we can win, that we really could beat them? us?"

     "i do."

     bertie sighed, "well, enid says you could show us the way. i'm ready."

     "me too." a man added.

     everyone followed, "let's do this."

     maggie bobbed her head up and down, hope filling in her eyes. this gave the group a fighting chance. if they gathered more communities, they'd have numbers and they could fight.

     however, sasha believed the numbers wouldn't be enough. she was partially right - they needed their equipment.

     "well, we find the right stuff, then maybe we don't need the numbers. blow 'em up, burn 'em to the ground." daryl suggested.