Ch. 91: Pillow Talk

Hyunwoo

The urge to check if Kihyun was okay crosses my mind immediately. I flipped over onto my side and grabbed my phone from the counter. I unlocked my phone and then called him. It rings and rings but no one answers. I hung up that call and called him again. He picks up after the fourth ring. 

"...Helllooo," he says in a sleepy voice. The second I heard his voice I felt instantly relieved. 

"Hey, Ki," I said warmly before rolling back over onto my back.

"Is there *yawns* something wrong? Did you have a nightmare," he asks in a sleepy mother like tone. I froze momentarily as he was spot on. "Hyunwoo?"

"No...I just...miss you. That's all," I smiled as I ran a hand through my hair. 

"...we just- Aww, Hyung<3. I miss you too," he giggles but it only sounded like he was laughing softly. 

"I woke you up, huh? Sorry about that."

"It's okay. I have the night shift tomorrow. So, I can sleep in..."

"Really? Then, I should let you sleep now."

"...no, I want to hear your voice," he says as he stifles another yawn. 

"When I come back, what do you say about going on a trip?"

"A trip? Mmm, sounds like fun," he says with a smile in his voice. 

"Yeah? We can go to Jeju-do. Play at the beach. Ah, hopefully, the weather will be good. We can eat black pork bbq. We can rent one of those glamping tents nearby. We can visit all of the sights there too. There is also hella good restaurants at Jeju-do. Plus, they are also known for their oranges. I heard that they have alcohol that is made from it too. Oh, and-," I paused when I heard soft snoring from the other side of the phone. He had fallen asleep while I was talking. 

I shook my head slightly at this before whispering even though he wouldn't hear me and then hanging up, "Good night, Kihyun...I love you always and forever."