Ch. 84: Under the Cover of the Night [M]

Hyunwoo

"Really," he asks softly.

"Really," I confirmed after bringing our joined hands up, turning it slightly so that it was his hand facing me, and kissing it.

"Hyung?"

"Yes?"

"...can we lay down? You know...to see the stars," he stammers which let me know that he is feeling shy. 

"Sure," I said before we scooted down a bit and then laying down. I moved my left arm so that I could lay my head on my hand and left my right arm sticking out to the side. Kihyun laid down and placed his head on my shoulder before snuggling closer. "I thought you said that you wanted to see the stars," I chuckled. 

"I am," he whines.

"Are not."

"I am."

"Are not."

"Yah," he whines in a cute way before smacking me on the stomach lightly. I chuckled and bent my right arm toward him so that I can hug him. He suddenly turns onto his side and glares at me while slightly pouting. "It's not funny," he says.

"I wasn't laughing," I smiled.

"Liar," he says as he narrows his eyes for a few seconds as if he was analyzing me. We stare into each other's eyes for some time. Although the moonlight didn't completely illuminate his face, I couldn't help but be captivated by him. Subconsciously, I reached up and cupped his cheek with my right hand and absentmindedly stroked it with my thumb. Kihyun's cheeks redden a bit at this affectionate gesture before he leans against my hand slightly and softly says, "Hyung~." 

I then grab him and pulled him onto myself leaving no space in between us. His eyes widen out of surprise and a small gasp leaves his lips. Not wasting any time, I leaned up and kissed him. When we parted, the look in his eyes changed from shy and bashful to playful. Seeing this, I moved both of my arms so that I can wrap them around his waist. I bumped the tip of my nose against his as I thought it was kinda cute to do an eskimo kiss.

He kisses me before hesitantly poking my lips with the tip of his tongue. I parted my lips and deepen the kiss with him leaving no part of his mouth untouched. As we made out, our hands roamed around each other's bodies touching and groping any part that we could reach. 

Just as things were getting more heated, I hear someone loudly clear their throat and another person saying that kids these days have no self control. Kihyun must have heard them too and stopped kissing me as he propped himself up. We both looked at each other with knowing looks before I gestured toward the parking lot. He nods before getting off of me. Then, we packed up and went to my apartment to continue where we left off without any interruptions.