Ch. 74: Play Nice

Kihyun

"YOO KIHYUN," Minhyuk shrieks again as I continued to laugh at him. He storms over after wiping away the mixture from his eyes. I quickly ran to the other side of the table to put some distance between us. Minhyuk chases after me around the table. 

"You got to be quicker than that," I laughed. 

"You little shit," Minhyuk shouts.

"Guys, can't we just-," Hyunwoo begins to say but stops when he figures out that we aren't paying any attention to him. At some point, Minhyuk stopped and went to get me from the other direction. I skidded to a stop and pulled a chair out from the table before running in the other direction.

Soon enough, we both got tired and were panting heavily. Neither of us were the type of person to work out routinely. "Come here right now," Minhyuk pants as he gestures for me to come over to him.

"Never," I retorted as I sat on Hyunwoo's lap. 

"You're so lucky that I'm tired right now or else...," he says as he glared at me. 

"You could never catch me. Remember when we participated in the relay race back in college. I bet your skinny ass," I said before meronging him. 

"That was then. This is now," he says as he pulls out a chair and sits on it. 

"Yeah and you still can't catch me," I chuckled. 

"Oh yeah-," he begins to retort when his pager goes off. He takes it off his belt and looks at it. "We'll settle this later," he huffs before leaving. I rolled my eyes at his back.

"Can't you two play nice with each other," Hyunwoo asks as he wraps his arms around my waist. 

"Hmmm...nah. It's always been like this....Don't you remember," I asked as I turned to look at him. 

"...yes. I just think that you two don't have to be so...," he cuts himself off before making some weird gesture. 

"So what," I asked with an eyebrow raised. 

"...uhhhh, you know..."

"Go on."

"I'm not going to say it."

"Good," I said before leaning back against him.