Ch. 53: Shits & Giggles (Part 1)

Hyunwoo

~inside his apartment~

For the last three minutes, Kihyun has been toying with my left while giggling intermittently. I set him down on the floor of the hallway before stretching as it was quite tiring carrying a hundred something pound drunk hamster for as long as I did. Kihyun seemed to notice that we were inside so he went to take off his sneakers.

He grabs onto his left shoe and tries to tug it off but it was to no avail. As he struggled, he pouted. Right when I bent down to help him take off his shoe, he manages to get it off and hit me with it. I grimaced and shook my head at this. 

Kihyun gasps loudly and grabs my face. "Oh, shit. I'm sooooooooo sorrrrrryyy," he slurs before saying, "Here lett meh kissy it bettah." Then, he peppers kisses on the wrong spot but I didn't really mind. 

"It's okay, Ki," I chuckled.

"You sure," he asks with that look that Puss in Boots did in that one scene. I nodded. And, then, he smiles brightly which made me want to coo at him. I then helped him take off the other shoe before taking my own shoes off. 

"Come on," I said as I picked him up and readjusted my hold on him so that I was princess carrying him. 

"My hero~," he sings as he noticed that I was in fact princess carrying him. 

"Does that mean that you are my princess," I asked him as I walked to my bedroom.

"No!!! I can't be princess. I'm a prince. Eomma said so," he says after mulling my question over in his head and he processed to puff out his chest.

"Okay, you're my little prince," I chuckled which then got me a smack on the chest.

"I'm not little. I'm fun size," he laughs and then repeatedly smacked my right bicep.