Ch. 67: Untitled

Hyunwoo

~a few minutes later~

I found myself accepting his request in part because he asked but also because I wanted too. After I got comfortable in his bed on the left side, we stare at each other like we were two middle schoolers who never dated anyone else and just started to date. Then, I felt him toying with my fingers on my right hand. 

I smiled at how cute this was before turning my right hand upward to take his hand into mine. His breath hitches as he wasn't expecting that. I then began to stroke the top of his hand with my thumb. "You know what I think I forgot to wipe the kitchen floor down," he suddenly says and tries to bolt. 

But, I held onto his hand which made him collapse back onto the bed and me as a result. "We cleaned the floor already," I said. 

"My fridge is running," he says in a meek and unsure tone.

"I'm sure it is," I said as I bit my lower lip to stop myself from laughing at his terrible joke. 

"...well, this is embarrassing," he mutters to him.

"I wasn't trying to...you know," I said as it was the truth. Kihyun is a "take it slow" kind of guy given from what I know about him. 

"...Oh my god. I want to die," he whines before covering his face with his blanket. I chuckled and tried to pull down the blanket.  But, he wouldn't let me. 

"It's okay, Kihyun ah. Really," I said as I tugged on the blanket lightly. 

"No," he retorts. I sighed before thinking of something to keep his mind off of this. I smiled devilishly before I started to tickle him. He lets out a shriek of sorts before letting go of the blanket and laughing. "Stop it," he laughs before snorting and then laughing because he snorted. 

"Never~," I teased and continued tickling him.