Ch. 66: A Shy Request [M]

Hyunwoo

I stared back at him in awe of his sudden braveness. His gaze was showed that he was shy and anxious but I could see a hint of desire lurking in his beautiful almond brown eyes. We stared into each others' eyes for an extended period of them before we started to make out slowly but passionately. 

After a few kisses, I licked his bottom lip to which he gasps lightly. I deepen the kiss and explored the rest of his mouth at my own leisure. Kihyun uses his legs to pull me closer. I move my hands up so that I was cupping his soft cheeks. As we got more and more lost in each other's embrace, we find ourselves deprived of oxygen. 

We stopped making out and look at each other with knowing looks. A string of saliva linked our lips for a few seconds, which provided to be proof of what had transpired earlier. Kihyun's cheeks are dusted with apple red at this point. His lips are redden too. 

Silence and sexual tension fills the air as we are catching our breath. The ticking of the clock in the kitchen seemed to get louder with the second. "So...," he trails off as he loosens his grip around my shoulders a bit. 

"...let's-," we both said at the same time. 

"You first," I said as I leaned back.

"No, you first," he retorts. 

"..."

"..."

"Oh my god. Why are we acting like some high school students who just made out for the first time," Kihyun mutters under his breath before hiding his face behind his hands for a few seconds and then looking at me. We then suddenly break out into laughter. 

"Let's change into some dry clothes before we both catch a cold or else the hospital will be short of two doctors who...got carried away," I said slowly before winking. Kihyun gasps loudly and lightly shoves at my chest before chewing on his lower lip. 

~after they changed, cleaned up, and showered~

"Ummm," Kihyun says as he draws random things onto his blanket and sits on the bed. 

"Yes?"

"It's pretty late and..."

"And?"

"I was wondering...I mean you can...I...uh....you know...can stay over...But, you totally don't have to-," he begins to say before stopping himself by biting his lower lip and looking at me through his eyelashes as his head is tilted downward.