Ch. 31: In a Daze

A/N: I am so livid. I don't want Hoseok to leave but I understand why he is. MonstaX won't be the same without him. 

Kihyun

~the next day~

"Someone woke up on the right side of the bed today," a voice suddenly says to my right. I turned to see who it was. It was Junmyeon, Yixing's long time boyfriend who likes to visit every now and then.

"Hmm~, I guess you can say that," I replied as he took a seat next to me.

"Pray do tell what's the good news," he asks as he crosses his legs.

"Nothing," I stammered as my mind instantly went back to what happened yesterday.

"Heol, if you are going to lie, then you got to do better than that. You are so bad at lying...even my patients can do better," he laughs.

"Am I that bad?"

"Mhmm. So, spill," he says with an eyebrow raised. When I hesitated, he gave the stern motherly look that he usually gives to his patients when they misbehave. Not wanting to be yelled at, I quickly gushed about what happened the other day. After I finished, he gasps loudly and claps me on the back. "Congrats, your wish came true," he chuckles.

"Thanks...?"

"...so, is he a good kisser?"

"Wha- Hyung!!! You...," I shrieked as my cheeks began to feel hot.

"What? It's a harmless question," he scoffs and then he pauses. "Or, did you guys not kiss yet?"

"...not yet. It's....It's too early...we only just started to date," I began to ramble.

"Ahah, my bad then..."

*silence*

"What about you and Yixing hyung? When did you guys first kiss?"

"Hmm...well... you see," he trails off. The tips of his ears are red. He looks at me sheepishly before looking away.

"You guys didn't kiss yet? But, haven't you two been together for a while?"

"Well, it is kind of embarrassing. See...we met at this night club one night. He was dancing in the center of the dance floor. I was so captivated and kept watching him. Sometime later, he noticed me staring, and he walked over to me with a dark gaze. I froze there on the spot like a deer I headlights. My friends pushed me toward him. To my surprise, he kisses me right then and there. I was really shocked at first and....Well, the rest is history and we have been together since," he says while blushing and covering his cheeks with his hands.

"Wow...," I said slowly as I never thought those two would ever go to a night club especially Junmyeon. They just don't seem to be the club going type.

"Wait a second. This is supposed to be about you and Hyunwoo not me and Yixing," he says after blinking rapidly. I laughed nervously, and said while looking at my non existent watch, "Oh, well, you look at that. My break is over." I then promptly made a run for it leaving Junmyeon shouting after me.