Ch. 79: Jelly

Hyunwoo

"Doctor Min Yoongi. Kihyun's new found...friend," Yoongi says as he looked at me with his fox like eyes and shook my hand. We both refused to let go as we had a staring match. It must have pasted a long time as Kihyun suddenly clears his throat. We instantly let go but not without giving each other a sharp look. 

"I'll see you tomorrow, Kihyun ah," Yoongi says in a sweet tone that I now loathe to hear again before silently scoffing at me and leaving the office.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow," Kihyun calls after him with a smile on his lips. 

"What's his problem," I asked as I crossed my arms across my chest. 

"His problem? You're the one with the problem. It seems," he laughs after gathering his stuff and standing up. 

"I do not," I scoffed. 

"Sure," he snorts as he walk up to me with his gown, bag, and phone. 

"He just...gives off weird vibes," I said before nodding for no real reason. 

"Hyung, you don't have anything to worry about. There is nothing going on between me and Dr. Min, okay," he asks after setting down his stuff onto the chair that Yoongi had been sitting in and holding onto my right hand with both hands. 

I sighed and said as I put my left hand on top of our joined hands, "I don't know what came over me. I overreacted. I'm sorry, Ki."

"Hmm~, such a protective teddy bear. No one will want to come near me because of you," he says in a teasing tone before letting go of my hands. 

"Good," I said after thinking over what he said and nodding in agreement. 

"Hyung," he says while giving me the "Are you serious?" look. 

"What," I asked rhetorically. 

"Pabo," he mutters under his breath before exiting his office without me. 

"Wait up," I laughed as I sped walked to catch up to him. When he realized that I was closing in, he breaks into a run. I ran after him as as it takes two to tango. Fortunately, Kihyun wasn't fast enough to out run me so when I caught up to him, I wrapped my arms around his waist and blew raspberries against his neck.

"Stop it," he exclaims as his cheeks glowed red with blush and as he laughed out loud.