Ch. 72: Untitled

Kihyun

~a few hours later~

"I just want to smack him so hard," I groaned after explaining what happened to Hyunwoo during break. 

"Kihyun ah,  you know that Minhyuk has always been able to get people to say things that they don't intend on saying," he chuckles.

"But, I can't believe I fell for it again. So embarrassing," I whined.

"It's okay. You can get back at him later."

"...you're right. I can," I smirked evilly. 

"You're not going to start a prank war, right," he asks carefully with an eyebrow raised. 

"No, why would you think that," I asked as innocently as I possibly could. 

"I have a feeling that I am going to regret saying those words," he says as he shakes his head. 

"You have to help me," I said eagerly.

"I don't think-," he began to say but I cut him off.

"Come on! Please! Pretty please," I pleaded with him while pouting and looking at him with puppy dog eyes. 

"Umm...."

"Please!"

"I don't know..."

"Please, Hyung!"

"Okay but what's in it for me," he asks.

"...what do you want?"

"Mmm, how about three kisses on the lips," he asks without any hesitation. 

"On second thought, I'll ask someone else to help," I stammered as I blushed at his words. I tried to get up off the ground to leave.

"I guess I will tell Minhyuk everything that happened last night...like how you-," he trails off before winking at me. 

"You wouldn't," I gasped.

"I wouldn't," he asked with a smug look on his face. 

"Okay, fine. Deal," I said before muttering under my breath, "Meanie."

"Your meanie," he retorts. 

A/N: Might change this later