Ch. 37: Untitled

A/N: Updating today for this week as I will busy in the later half of this week. Updates should go back to its original pace next week as it will be winter break then. Thank you for your patience.

Hyunwoo

~in the cafeteria~

"What do you want to eat," I asked him as we got closer to the front of the line. 

"Hmm, beef stew on rice sounds good," he replies after scanning the menu. When it was our turn, I order two bowls of beef stew on rice. We scanned our IDs to 'pay' for it and waited for the kitchen staff to bring our order to the part of the counter where you pick up your order.

"Hmm~, why can't they hurry up? I'm starving," Kihyun grumbles with a pout on his pink lips. I chuckled and shook my head. Kihyun glares at me before turning his attention to the kitchen in front of us. A few minutes later, a worker calls out our order number. I took them from her and gestured for Kihyun to go sit down at the empty table near the window.

The second I placed the tray with our food down he grabs a spoon and quickly scoops up a piece of beef. He pops it in his mouth and then quickly spat it back out. "Ahh, it skigiwrwti hot," he pants as he fans at his tongue with his hand. 

"Are you okay? Let me get you some water," I said and left to get some water without waiting for him to respond. When I came back, he snatches it from me and downs a fourth of its content. He then sighs out of relief as he sets the glass down onto the table. 

"Sorry, I just couldn't help it," he says. I nodded and put some rice with sauce on it onto my spoon. I brought it up to my mouth and blew on it to cool it down for 30 seconds before extending my arm out to feed him. "I can feed myself," he states. 

"Really? Then, who was it that just burned his mouth earlier," I asked rhetorically. He opens his mouth to argue but he stops and lets me feed him. I smiled afterward which then gain me a swift kick to the shin. "Gah! I was just teasing," I complained to him and pretended that it really did hurt me. He merongs me before saying, "Pabo."

"I may be a pabo...but I am your pabo," I said after booping him on the nose.