Ch. 73: Payback

Kihyun

"Keep still," I told Hyunwoo who is currently carrying me on his shoulders.

"I'm trying," he says through gritted teeth. 

I clicked my tongue out of annoyance as it seems like all that muscle doesn't really make him strong enough to carry me for an extended period of time on his shoulders. After some finishing touches, the contraption that I plan on using on Minhyuk  is finally done. 

"Okay, you can put down now," I said. Hyunwoo then turned around and walks over to the table before bending down enough so that my feet can touch the table. I got off his shoulders as quickly as possible which ended up making me stumble forward. Hyunwoo must have realized that I was about to fall as he grabbed onto the back of my pants to prevent me from falling over onto the ground. "Man, that was a close one," I said as I sat down on the table

"You should be more careful next time," he says as he holds out a hand for me to hold onto before getting off the table. 

"Okay, Appa," I snorted before whipping out my phone to text Minhyuk to come into the break room.

"Ki, are you sure that we should do this? What if someone else comes in before he does? What if he doesn't come at all," Hyunwoo asks.

"....I hadn't thought that far," I gasp lightly as I looked at him. He shakes his head at me before laughing lightly. "Hopefully, it works out," I muttered to myself before taking out my phone to text Minhyuk.

To: MinMinnie [2:58 p.m.]

Dude, Yixing hyung and Junmyeon hyung are fighting.

From: MinMinnie [2:58 p.m.]

What?!?! No way! 

To: MinMinnie [2:59 p.m.]

I know, right? I couldn't believe it at first but...  Wow.

From: MinMinnie [2:59 p.m.]

What were they fighting about?

To: MinMinnie [3:00 p.m.]

Come up to the break room.

From: MinMinnie [3:00 p.m.]

Why?

To: MinMinnie [3:00 p.m.]

Somethings need to be conveyed in person or else it isn't the same.

From: MinMinnie [3:01 p.m.]

Okurr~

"There. It is set," I smiled evilly. 

~a few minutes later~

I hear someone outside. I crossed my fingers hoping that it is Minhyuk that comes in. Seconds later, the door opens. I anxiously looked at the contraption to the person coming in repeatedly. When the door opens all the way, the cup with caramel syrup and water pours onto the person. To my luck, it was Minhyuk.

"Yes," I shouted as Minhyuk is trying to comprehend what just happened. 

"Yoo Kihyun," he shouts angrily.