Ch. 29: Sugar Sweet

A/N: They actually made a MV for Someone's Someone~ I love the rain scenes. The shots are so good.

Hyunwoo

"Aw, hyung," he coos and tries to poke my cheek with his index finger. I pretended to bite at his finger so that he wouldn't poke me. He reluctantly pulls his hand back.

Before he could say anything else, I grabbed a gold spoon, scooped some of matcha ice cream, and put it in his open mouth. He subconsciously closes his mouth and looks at me with wide eyes. I merely shrugged in response to the questioning look in his eyes. He pulls out the spoon from his mouth after eating the ice cream, and shakes his head with a knowing look on his face. "Okay~, two can play at this game," he hums as he scoops up some black tea ice cream. He looks at it and then looks at me.

" Say Ahhhh~," he says cutely and holds the spoon with the ice cream in front of my lips. When I shook my head, he whines with a pleading look, "Come on~, just this once." I sighed and parted my lips. He feeds me and then giggles lightly. "Good boy," he teases.

"Yah!"

"Sorry, I just couldn't resist," he chuckles with an innocent smile. I clicked my tongue out of fake annoyance before smiling fondly. "Okie, let's eat before everything melts," he says and jabs the spoon he is holding into the matcha ice cream cone. When he pulls it away, a large glob of ice cream came with it. He quickly eats it not bothering to eat more quote unquote elegantly. He licks his lips afterwards but he didn't manage to get a small drop of it at the corner of his lips.

I reached out and swiped it away with my thumb. Kihyun's breath hitches. I looked away from what I was doing and locked eyes with Kihyun. We stare at each other in silence before I pulled my hand away and wiped off the ice cream onto a napkin. Kihyun quickly looked away while blush slowly covered his cheeks before muttering, "Pabo."