Ch. 57: Hurried Afternoons

A/N: Check out my new fanfic, Addicted to You. It's a Changki one and it will be a mature one too. 

Kihyun

~an hours and twenty nine minutes later~

I groaned lightly as I woke up again. My head is aching and the alarm that started to ring the next second sure didn't help it. I reached out blindly to turn it off but ended up pressing on something that wasn't the alarm. I opened my eyes to see that I was pressing on Hyunwoo's bicep. 

I laughed awkwardly before sitting up. My head ached more strongly now that I was sitting. I mumbled under my breath a compliant about it as I rubbed at my temples. Then, I turned to the alarm clock to see that it was noon already. I quickly shut off the alarm and began to shake Hyunwoo to wake him up.

He grunts loudly before opening his eyes. A look of confusion is in his eyes but when he spots me, he gives me a lazy smile that instantly made me uwu at him. "Good morning," he says.

"Morning? It's noon already. Hurry up, Hyung. We got to get ready for work. We're going to be late," I said quickly as if I was rapping a verse. His eyebrows furrow at what I said and then looks at the alarm clock on the nightstand. 

"Oh, shit," he mumbles under his breath and throws off his blanket before getting onto his feet. He groans and clutches at his head for a few seconds before walking to his bathroom. I got out of bed and went after him.

~inside the bathroom~

"Here you can use this toothbrush," he says after taking a new one out from the cabinet behind the mirror.

"Thanks," I said before washing the toothbrush and putting some toothpaste on it. He takes the tube of toothpaste from me and puts some onto his toothbrush. After we hurriedly did our daily hygiene activities,  I realized that I had nothing to wear. "Can I wear some of your clothes," I asked him.

"Sure, pick what you want," he says  before walking into the walk in closet. I followed in after him and  then did a double take because he had taken off his shirt just as I walked into the closet. "You can try wearing that. I t shrunk in the dryer," he says to me but I was distracted by his bod. "Kihyun," he says as he waves his hand in front of my face with a concerned look on his face.

"Oh, yeah. The weather is nice today," I said randomly as I didn't hear what he said before taking a step backward. 

"....I guess. Here. Wear this," he says with a baffled look on his face and hands me a white dress shirt.

"Oh, thanks," I laughed awkwardly and took it from him. 

"Hmm, I don't think I have a pair of slacks that would fit you," he trials off as he looks through the pairs of slacks hanging on the lower rack.

"It's okay. I can wear mine again today," I said before exiting the walk in closet quickly as I was beginning to blush madly. Why because I couldn't help but look at his muscular torso. After grabbing my slacks and began to walk to the bathroom to get changed, I muttered to myself, "What was I thinking? Staring at him like that. Stupid."