Ch. 13: Well...Shit

Kihyun

I groaned loudly as I started to wake up from my slumber. It felt like my head was splitting apart. "Fucking a," I mumbled under my breath. I rub at my eyes and tried to blink away the sleep from my eyes. When I finally opened my eyes, I saw white walls. White walls? But, my walls are yellow...

Something shifts next to me. I turned my head to the side to see Hyunwoo laying next to me asleep. I gasped at how close we are at the moment. I quickly moved away from him and sat up. He grunts and opens his eyes. 

"Oh...hey, Ki," he says with a dimpled smile. Ki? He never called me that before.

"Why am I here," I asked as I pressed the palm of my right hand against my forehead in a vain attempt to get rid of this headache.

"Yesterday. Drinking. Don't know. Where you live. So. Here," he says as he nuzzles against his pillow like a dog.

"What? How do you not know where I live? You have been there hella times," I snorted. (A/N: Can you guess what state I am from?)

"No," he says simply.

"Sure...," I said mockingly. 

"No lie," he says with half of his face in his pillow and stares at me with one dark hazel eye. 

"Whatever. Do you have aspirin or ingredients to make hungover soup," I asked as I squinted due to sunlight glaring in from the window. He shrugs...err...shrugs as best as one could while laying down.

I got off the bed and immediately sat back down as the room began to spin. "God damn it," I mumbled. 

*blanket moving around*

"I'll go see," I said after taking a deep breath. 

Hyunwoo

~ten minutes later~

I started to become more aware of reality as I smelled the beginnings of hangover soup coming in from the kitchen. I can hear clinking  and chopping sounds too. I rolled off my bed only to fall onto the floor. "Just like I planned," I joked to myself before getting up. After I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and combed my hair into a somewhat presentable look, I went to the kitchen. 

When I got there while sleep still clung to my mind, I saw a familiar pink haired male in the kitchen. "Ki? What are you making," I half-asked half-mumbled as I stood behind him looking over his shoulder. 

"It's Ki-HYUN," the pink haired male said as he looks back at me. He gasps when he noticed how close we are to each other.  Oh, shit.  I immediately backed up. "Get it right," he says in a joking manner as he pretends that moment did not happen.

"You just didn't hear me say the rest of your name," I said hastily as I sobered up from the sleep induced haze that was plaguing my mind.  

"But, I-."

*soup spilling out of the pot*

"Fuck," Kihyun shrieked and quickly turned down the fire before grabbing a towel to clean up the mess. In midst of this, his arm touched the hot pot. He yelps and pulls his arm away blow at it in a vain attempt to make it stop burning. 

I grab his hand and pulled him over to the sink before turning on the water. I put the redden part of his arm under the water to alleviate the pain. Instantly, the memory of me doing something similar flashed across my mind (A/N: Refer to Ch. 32 of 'Always & Forever')

But, before I could dwell over that memory. Kihyun pulls his hand away and says, "Thanks."

Narrator

Little did he know that Kihyun was blushing...