Ch. 12: Attached

Hyunwoo

~after work~

~in his office~

"How the hell am I going to get to that bar? I don't even know which bar that 'we usually go to'," I said out loud to myself. I rhythmically tapped my fingers on my desk as I tried to think of a way to find out. "Oh, maybe, there is a receipt for the place in my wallet," I said and pulled out the black leather wallet from a drawer. I opened it up and looked through it, but I only found cash, credit cards, etc. I tossed the wallet onto the desk. "Hmm, maybe, my cell phone," I said next and took out 'my' phone from my coat pocket. I scrolled through every possible places and was about to give up when I saw photos that had the same logo in it. I zoomed in one of them and the logo reads, "El Tiro del Amor Bar."  I smirked and quickly searched up this bar to find that it was only ten minutes away by car. 

~at El Tiro de Amor Bar~

"Hyung, over here," Hoseok shouts while waving in my direction. This also caused a few people to glance over. As I was walking over, I noticed that the only seat available was next to Kihyun. Reluctantly, I sat down in that seat. I also came face to face with a Hyungwon look alike, a Minhyuk look alike, a Jooheon look alike, and a Changkyun look alike. I was a bit taken a back as the feeling of seeing familiar faces was shocking. I guess that everyone from my world is here, but they are not the same person as they were before if that makes any sense. 

"Hyung, take a picture. It will last longer," he...Hyungwon snorts. 

"Sorry. I was just zoning out," I shrugged. 

"You have been doing that a lot recently," Kihyun adds. 

"Really?"

"Yeah, I am starting to think that accident did a number on you or something," Kihyun goes on to say. 

"Hmm, no. Anyways, did you guys order yet," I asked to change the subject as I did not want them to suspect me of not being their Hyunwoo. 

"Nope. We were waiting for you because Kihyun hyung said it is rude to start before everyone is here and blah blah blah," Changkyun huffs.

"Stop being such a brat," Kihyun retorts. 

"Never! You're not my Eomma," Changkhyun says before sticking out his tongue at Kihyun. 

"I am glad that I ain't. God bless your mom for being able to put up with you," Kihyun states.

"What-," Changkyun begans to say when Minhyuk cuts him off. 

"Okay, guys. We are here for a happy occasion. Stop fighting," Minhyuk shouts. 

"He started it," Changkyun says.

"Sure, I did," Kihyun says as he rolls his eyes.  

"Anyways, should we just order the usual," Hyungwon asks. 

"Sure," I said as I didn't know what the usual was and wanted to quote unquote act normal. Hyungwon raises his hand up and waves over a waiter presumably. A light brown haired male noticed Hyungwon and came over.  When he did, I noticed that he looked just like Junmyeon's fiance. 

"Here again, I see," the light brown haired male says.

"Hey, Yixing ge. We just can't get enough of your and Junmyeon hyung's bar," Hyungwon answers. The others greeted him. So, I followed suit. They're here too... 

"So...oh...Hyunwoo ah, you are here this time. I didn't see you the last time the gang came by. Junnie was a bit sad that you weren't here," he...Yixing says.