Ch. 81: Irked (Part 2)

Hyunwoo

"So, you're from HyunJin hospital, right," I asked.

"That's right. I'm a trauma and orthopaedic surgeon there," he replies as he leans back in his chair and puts his arm along the back of the chair next to him with an unbothered look on his face. 

"Really? Must be a hard job," I said before Kihyun elbows me lightly in the side. 

"Hmm, it's harder for the patients and their families as they have go through...a scary and possibly traumatic experience. Compared to what they feel, what I feel is not important. After all, we all took the Hippocratic oath and all. Therefore, it is not a hard job to me," he replies in a tone that philanthropist usually use. 

"Wow," Kihyun says in awe before nodding in approval. I clicked my tongue out of annoyance. Anything Yoongi does or says annoys me now to say the least. Jealousy isn't a good feeling. I sighed before taking a bite of my food. 

"What about you," he asks.

"I'm a doctor that specializes in internal medicine and I agree with what you said," I replied.

"Me three. Yoongi ssi, you're so good with words. You should teach too," Kihyun says brightly. 

"Thank you. But, I don't think teaching is for me. At least, not at this age. Maybe later," he laughs as he runs a hand through his black hair. 

"Same, I can't really speak in front of a large group but I can do any hard tasks that my job brings me," Kihyun chuckles. 

"Kihyun, your food is getting cold," I interrupted. 

Kihyun pauses and looks at me funny before saying and turning to look at Yoongi, "Oh my. I'm sorry. Once I get talking, I tend to talk for a long time."

"It's okay. I know someone that does that too," he says in a fond tone and with a smile.