Ch. 69: Untitled [M]

Kihyun

"Oh...oh...well, wasn't it kind of implied," I asked awkwardly.

"...it was?"

"...yeah," I said after thinking about it. 

"Well, this is awkward," he stammers as he got off of me and sat down on the unoccupied side of the bed. 

"..."

"..."

"I'm sorry. I ruined the mood. Maybe, I should go," he says before trying to get off the bed.

I grabbed onto his right hand. He looks at me with a surprised look on his face. I got up and kissed with confidence that seemed to have came from out of nowhere. I can tell that I caught off guard as he froze for a few seconds before returning my kisses.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me onto his lap. Then, he takes one of his arms off of me and moves so that he could lay me down onto the bed which made my butt and his crotch come into contact with each other. I moaned lightly at the feeling which allowed for him to deepen the kiss. 

As we made out, our hands wandered around to discover  every part of each other's bodies as much as we can reach in this position. I stopped my roaming hands in favor of tugging at his shirt to tell him to take it off. A few seconds later, he gets the message, stops kissing me, and sits up. 

Then, he crosses his arms so that his left hand was grabbing the right side of his shirt and vice versa before he takes off his shirt. I would be lying if the sight before me didn't make me hard. I mean...the way his muscles rippled as he took off his shirt was so sexy. 

Belatedly, I noticed that I had reached out to touch his abs. Why? I am not too sure myself. I guess I was focusing too much on his abs that he grabbed my hand and moved it up so that my hand was over his heart.

I looked up to see him look at me with a heated gaze. I subconsciously swallowed my spit as his gaze made me feel small in a way that I am not sure how to explain. But, it didn't feel bad...